The Review of Austrian Economics
Murray Rothbard founded and edited The Review which published ten volumes between 1987 and 1997. After Rothbard's 1995 death, Walter Block, Hans-Hermann Hoppe, and Joseph T. Salerno edited it for two years. It was published by Lexington Books and later Kluwer Academic Publishers. The Ludwig von Mises Institute then replaced The Review with the Quarterly Journal of Austrian Economics.
The Review of Austrian Economics is now affiliated with George Mason University. In 1999 it began publication with Volume 11. The current editor is Peter J. Boettke of George Mason University. A number of Austrian economist academics serve on the Editorial Board.
- The Review of Austrian Economics archives, Ludwig von Mises Institute website, accessed June 26, 2013.
- The Review of Austrian Economics main page at George Mason University website.
- The Review of Austrian Economics archives at George Mason University website.
- The Review of Austrian Economics Editorial Board at George Mason University website.
- The Review of Austrian Economics official site.
|This article about a journal on economics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.