|Branding||xL The Rhyme|
|Slogan||Hip Hop from Day 1|
|Class||Satellite Radio Station|
|Owner||XM Satellite Radio|
The Rhyme was the name of XM Satellite Radio's uncensored Classic Hip-Hop channel. The executive producer of the channel was Snoop Dogg.  This was one of five channels to have an xL marking, which indicates frequent language.
The format was scrapped on November 12, 2008 as part of the Sirius/XM merger, and this paved for Sirius XM to launch its temporary Christmas music channels. The format was brought back with Sirius's BackSpin on January 15, 2009.
- Spitkicker Radio
- DJ D-Sharp : Mo' Knock Radio
- DJ Kam's Rap Attack
- DJ Shame: Vinyl Reanimations
- DJ Woody Wood: Rap Explosion!
- Dennis Blaze: BACKYARD BOOGIE
- Dig A Little Deeper
- Funkregulata Celo/Dj Bee
- The Rhymeline with KB
- Prince Paul's The Ill Out Show
- Subsoniq Classix
Featured artists on this channel: Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five, Run DMC, Boogie Down Productions, Public Enemy, De La Soul, and A Tribe Called Quest.
- "XM SATELLITE RADIO "PROMOTES" SNOOP DOGG TO EXECUTIVE PRODUCER" (Press release). XM Satellite Radio. 2005-12-08. Retrieved 2007-03-22.