The Ride Solution is a non-profit agency that provides public transportation in the city of Palatka, as well as other communities in Putnam County, Florida. The Palatka Union Depot serves as the systems hub, offering access to Greyhound and Amtrak routes. Inter-county routes connect Putnam County to Jacksonville's JTA transit system, and the Gainesville Regional Transit System. Due to the diffused population and rural nature of Putnam County, adequate public transportation is difficult to accomplish. As such, a secondary goal of Ride Solution is to address rural transportation issues.
- Regular bus service - City bus routes are offered in the Greater Palatka area
- Express bus service - Direct destination services with minimal intermediate stops are offered throughout the county. Inter-county express routes are also available.
- Paratransit services - special transport for the disabled and elderly.
- Vanpool - Similar to a carpool, vanpools are the most cost effective mode of public transportation in the United States.
- Park-n-Ride - Parking facilities are available in combination with express bus service.
- Brevi Project - Advanced rural low floor vehicle
- SP (South Putnam Route) Palatka / Welaka / Crescent City
- CC (Cross County) Interlachen / Palatka / Satsuma
- PC50 (Choice Ride) Palatka / Green Cove Springs / Orange Park
- PG (Palatka to Gainesville Express) Palatka / Interlachen / Gainesville (limited service)
- SAG (St. Augustine to Gainesville Express) St. Augustine / Palatka / Gainesville
- ^ FDOT , Community Transportation Coordinators, Retrieved 1/17/2011
- ^ Community Transportation Association , Rep. Mica, Ride Solution Unveil New Brevi Bus, October 15, 2010