From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Ring may refer to:
- The Ring (1927 film), a film by Alfred Hitchcock
- The Ring (1952 film), a film by Kurt Neumann
- The Ring (1985 film), a 1985 Romanian film
- The Rings, a 1985 horror film by Honarmand, aka 'Zangha'
- The Ring (1996 film), a film by Armand Mastroianni
- Ring Trilogy or Ringu cycle, "The Ring" horror franchise
- Ring (film), a 1998 Japanese horror film by Hideo Nakata, also known as Ringu or The Ring
- The Ring (2002 film), a horror film by Gore Verbinski, a remake of the Japanese film
- Ring 0: Birthday, a 2000 prequel to the original Japanese film
- The Ring Two, a 2005 sequel to the U.S. remake of the original Japanese film.
- The Ring, a 1967 novel by Richard Chopping
- The Ring, a book by Daniel Keys Moran
- The Ring (novel), by Danielle Steel
- The Ring, a children's book by John Updike
- The Ring (magazine), a boxing periodical
- "The Ring" (poem), a poem by Heinrich Wittenwiler
- "The Ring" (Angel), a 2000 episode of Angel
- The Ring (Chuck), a fictional spy organization in Chuck
- "The Ring" (South Park), a 2009 episode of South Park
- "The Ring" (Yes, Dear), an episode of Yes, Dear
- Nürburgring or the Ring, a German racetrack
- The Ring Nebula is often called simply "The Ring"
- The Ring (rock formation), a rock formation in Bulgaria
- The Ring: Terror's Realm, a 2000 video game
- Vaginal ring or the Ring, a hormonal contraceptive device
- The Ring (album), an album by Terri Hendrix
- One Ring, a fictional ring of power in J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth
- Der Ring des Nibelungen (The Ring of the Nibelung), a cycle of operas by Richard Wagner
- Ring (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.