The Road from Memphis is a studio album by Booker T. Jones, released in May 2011 through the record label ANTI. On the album, Booker T. is backed by hip-hop band The Roots. The album reached a peak position of number 85 on the Billboard 200 and received a Grammy Award for Best Pop Instrumental Album. Mojo placed the album at number 42 on its list of "Top 50 albums of 2011."
- "Walking Papers" (Kirk Douglas, Jones)
- "Crazy" (Brian Burton, Thomas Callaway, Gian Franco Reverberi, Gian Piero Reverberi)
- "Progress" (Jones, Yim Yames) - vocals by Yim Yames
- "The Hive" (Jones)
- "Down in Memphis" (Jones) - vocals by Jones
- "Everything Is Everything" (Lauryn Hill)
- "Rent Party" (Jones)
- "Representing Memphis" (Jones, Liv Jones) - vocals by Matt Berninger and Sharon Jones
- "The Vamp" (Jones)
- "Harlem House" (Jones)
- "The Bronx" (Jones, Liv Jones) - vocals by Lou Reed
Bonus digital tracks
- "Just A Friend" - vocals by Biz Markie, Matt Berninger and Sharon Jones)
- "The Seed"
- "Regulation Time"