The RockTigers in 2010.
|Genres||Rock 'n' roll
|Years active||2001 — Present|
The RockTigers (Korean: 락타이거즈, also written as The Rock Tigers, The Rocktigers) are a South Korean rock and roll band formed in 2001. The RockTigers show a style that is rooted in the 1940s and 1950s jump blues, boogie-woogie, and rockabilly that sets them apart from other Korean indie bands. Although not on the Korean mainstream, The RockTigers have developed a cult following, especially among the ex-pat community and tourists, with their energetic live shows around the Hongdae club scene.
- Come On Let's Go (2003)
- Oldies But Goodies (2007)
- Taste The Kimchibilly (EP) (2008)
- Rock 'N' Roll Licence (2010)
- Rockabilly Coaster (EP) (2010)(Japan only)
- Electric Travel (EP) (2011)
- Shut Up And Deal (2013)
- 문화사기단 합동음반 제1호/Culture Fraud Company Compilation No. 1 (2002) "Sex Machine"
- 문화사기단 크리스마스 컴필레이션/Culture Fraud Company Christmas Compilation (2002) "Leather Bike Jacket Boy"