The Rolling Stones' 1964 1st American Tour was the band's first concert tour of America. The tour commenced on June 5 and concluded on June 20, 1964. On this tour, the band supported their first U.S. album The Rolling Stones.
- 06/05/1964 San Bernardino, California, Swing Auditorium, Orange Show Fairgrounds
- 06/06/1964 San Antonio, Texas, "Teen Fair of Texas", Joe Freeman Coliseum, (2 shows)
- 06/07/1964 San Antonio, Texas, "Teen Fair of Texas", Joe Freeman Coliseum, (2 shows)
- 12/06/1964 Excelsior, Minnesota, Big Reggie’s Ballroom, Excelsior Amusement Park
- 13/06/1964 Omaha, Nebraska, Music Hall Auditorium
- 14/06/1964 Detroit, Olympia Stadium
- 17/06/1964 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, West View Park
- 18/06/1964 Syracuse, New York, War Memorial Arena
- 19/06/1964 Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Farm Show Arena
- 20/06/1964 New York City, Carnegie Hall (2 shows)
April 24, 1964,Ottawa, Auditorium
- Carr, Roy. The Rolling Stones: An Illustrated Record. Harmony Books, 1976. ISBN 0-517-52641-7
- Weeks, John. "From Rolling Stones...to Broken Bones". San Bernardino County Sun, 9 March 2006.
- Donna Coffen wife to Robert "Bob" Coffen who booked the Rolling Stones to perform at Teen Fair of Texas at Joe Freeman Coliseum, San Antonio, Texas June 6 & 7, 1964 4 performances