The Rutherford Journal
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Rutherford Journal|
|Abbreviated title (ISO 4)||Rutherford J.|
|Discipline||History and philosophy of science|
|Edited by||Jack Copeland|
|Publisher||University of Canterbury (New Zealand)|
It publishes invited articles and is edited by Jack Copeland (University of Canterbury). The journal is published annually and was established in December 2005 by Copeland. Full text of articles is freely available online in HTML format.
- About the Journal, The Rutherford Journal.
- Rutherford Journal: the New Zealand journal for the history and philosophy of science and technology, Intute, United Kingdom.
- "History and Theory of Computation Sites". AlanTuring.net. Retrieved 4 January 2014.
- "Professor Jack Copeland". Australia: The University of Queensland. Retrieved 4 January 2014.
- Simon Clarke, Rutherford at Canterbury University College, The Rutherford Journal, Volume 1, December 2005.