From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Saint may refer to:
- Simon Templar, also known as "The Saint", the protagonist of a book series by Leslie Charteris and subsequent adaptations:
- The Saint (film series) (1938-1943), starring Louis Hayward, George Sanders and Hugh Sinclair as Simon Templar
- The Saint (radio show) (1944–1951), a radio program starring Vincent Price and others on NBC Radio
- The Saint (comics) (1948-1961), a long-running comic strip series
- The Saint (TV series) (1962–1969), a British television series starring Roger Moore
- The Saint (TV Films) 1989 TV movie series starring Simon Dutton
- The Saint (film) (1997), an American film starring Val Kilmer
- "The Saint" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- Il santo (novel), a novel by Antonio Fogazzaro
- The Saint, an omnibus edition of the Gaunt's Ghosts novels, Honour Guard through Sabbat Martyr, by Dan Abnett
- The Saints (band), an Australian punk band
- The Saints (1960s band), an English instrumental band
- The Saint (music venue), a club showcasing live, original music in Asbury Park, New Jersey
- "The Saint" (song), a song by Orbital from the 1997 film soundtrack of the same title
- The Saint (UK newspaper), a student newspaper at the University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, United Kingdom
- The Saint (club), a gay nightclub in New York City that operated from 1980 to 1990
- Basilica of Saint Anthony of Padua, known locally as "il Santo"
- Play Radio (Hampshire), a radio station formerly known as "The Saint"
- Ian St. John, Scottish football player nicknamed "The Saint"
- WVCR-FM, Siena College radio station
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.