The Scales of Injustice
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (May 2013)|
|Series||Doctor Who book:
Virgin Missing Adventures
|Set in||Period between
The Eye of the Giant and The Devil Goblins from Neptune
|Preceded by||'Killing Ground'|
|Followed by||'The Shadow of Weng-Chiang'|
The Scales of Injustice is a Virgin Missing Adventures original novel written by Gary Russell based on the long-running British science fiction television series Doctor Who. It features the Third Doctor, Liz Shaw and UNIT.
- This novel begins a trilogy concerning the Pale Man and the Irish Twins which continues in Russell's two Past Doctor Adventures Business Unusual and Instruments of Darkness.
- This novel provides the departure scene for the companion Liz Shaw. In the television series her final appearance was in the last episode of Inferno, but she is not seen to leave the Doctor. In the Terror of the Autons her departure was announced by the Brigadier.
- The novel is also designed as a prequel to the events of the television serial Warriors of the Deep. Specifically, this story explains how the Doctor knows Icthar and how he knows of the Triad and the Myrka.
- The Scales of Injustice at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- The Cloister Library - The Scales of Injustice
- The Scales of Injustice at The TARDIS Library
- The Scales of Injustice reviews at Outpost Gallifrey
- The Scales of Injustice reviews at The Doctor Who Ratings Guide
|This Doctor Who-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|