From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Scene)
|Look up scene or scenes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scene (from Greek σκηνή skēnḗ) may refer to:
Arts and media
- Scene (drama), an element of a larger fictional work such as a play
- Scene (film), a part of action in a single location in a TV or movie, composed of a series of shots
- Scene (UK TV series), a BBC drama anthology for teenagers
- "The Scene" (Entourage), Entourage episode
- The Scene Magazine, a Canadian online magazine with focus on local music
- The Scene (miniseries), a miniseries about the film piracy and the warez scene (see Science and technology below)
- The Scene, WGPR-TV Detroit dance show, October 1975 to December 1987, replaced by The New Dance Show
- Cleveland Scene, an alternative newspaper in Cleveland, Ohio, United States
- Scene, a bi-weekly entertainment magazine published for London, Ontario, Canada
- CBC News: The Scene, a Canadian entertainment news show on CBC, hosted by Jelena Adzic
Music and culture
- Scene (album), a 2005 noise album by Merzbow
- Scenes (album), a 1992 music album by Marty Friedman
- SCENE Music Festival, an annual festival held in downtown St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
- The Scene (band), a Dutch band formed by Thé Lau
- The Scene, debut album of above band The Scene
- "The Scene" (song), a song by Canadian band Big Sugar from their 1998 album Heated
- A name used by Japanese Punk guitarist Minoru Kojima
- The Scene Club, London music venue, opened in 1963, associated with 1960s mod youth culture
- The Scene (performance venue), New York City nightclub operated by Steve Paul between 1964 and 1970; commonly known as "Steve Paul's The Scene"
- Ocean Colour Scene, a rock band from Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
- Selena Gomez & the Scene, a band
- Scene, a fashion trend that shows long, bulky and colorful hair, colourful make up and colorful clothes.
Science and technology
- Scene (perception), a set of information that can flow from a physical environment into a perceptual system via sensory transduction
- Warez scene, a subculture of people who make copies of software, music and movies and/or distributes them, also known as The Scene
- Demoscene, a computer subculture
- Computer art scene or Artscene, a group of people creating computer-based art
- scene file in computer graphic
- SCENE, a Canadian movie rewards program offered by Scotiabank and Cineplex Entertainment
- Scene (BDSM)
- Scene (subculture), a subculture
- All pages beginning with "Scene"
- All pages with titles containing "Scene"
- Scenic (disambiguation)
- Seen (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.