- For the 1934 British film, see The Scoop (film). For the 1986 video game, see The Scoop (video game).
The Scoop is an outdoor amphitheatre situated on the south side of the River Thames near Tower Bridge in London, located underneath City Hall, providing seating for approximately 800 people. Designed by Townshend Landscape Architects, it is a venue used during the summer to show films, musical performances and theatre productions by such companies as The Steam Industry and The Pantaloons. In June 2008, films shown at The Scoop included The Dam Busters, Atonement and Withnail and I. As of 2010, The Scoop has been used as a performance venue for eight years.
- "more london". Retrieved 2008-07-05.
- "The Scoop". Retrieved 2008-07-05.
- "The Scoop Free Film Screenings". Retrieved 2008-07-05.
- Paddock, Terri (2008-06-11). "The Scoop at More London amphitheatreScoop Launches Sixth Year of Free Outdoor Theatre". Retrieved 2008-07-05.
the large stainless steel tube,was fabricated by A.Fisher of the stainless steel works.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to The Scoop.|