The Scream (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"The Scream" is a painting: Der Schrei der Natur ("The Scream of Nature") by Edvard Munch.
The Scream may also refer to:
- The Scream (band), a 1990s American hard rock band
- The Scream (album), an album by Siouxsie & the Banshees
- "The Scream", a song by Poison from Native Tongue
- The Scream (Mistry novel), a novel by Rohinton Mistry
- The Scream (Skipp/Spector novel), a novel by John Skipp and Craig Spector
- The Stolen Scream, a photograph by Noam Galai.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.