From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Sea may refer to:
- The sea, a body of salty water.
- La Mer (film) (The Sea), an 1895 French short, black-and-white, silent documentary film directed by Louis Lumière
- The Sea (1933 film) (original Polish title: Morze), a 1933 Polish short, documentary film directed by Wanda Jakubowska
- The Sea (1962 film) (original Italian title: Il mare), a 1962 drama Italian film directed by Giuseppe Patroni Griffi
- The Sea (2000 film) (original Spanish title: El mar), a 2000 Spanish drama film directed by Agustí Villaronga
- The Sea (2002 film) (original Icelandic title: Hafið), a 2002 Icelandic comedy-drama film directed by Baltasar Kormákur
- The Sea (2013 film) , a 2013 British drama film directed by Stephen Brown
- The Sea (band), a rock pop band formed in Cornwall, England
- The Sea (Ketil Bjørnstad album), 1995
- The Sea II, a 1998 album (recorded 1996) by Norwegian pianist Ketil Bjørnstad
- The Sea (Melanie C album), 2011
- The Sea (Corinne Bailey Rae album), 2010
- "The Sea", a song by Sigismund von Neukomm
- "The Sea", a song by Morcheeba from their 1998 album Big Calm
- "The Sea", a song by Corinne Bailey Rae from her second album.
- "Beyond the Sea", a song based on "La Mer"
- "The Sea", a song by Sandy Denny, which appeared on Fotheringay's eponymous first album as well as the Island Records sampler, "Bumpers".
- The Sea (novel), a 2005 Booker Prize-winning novel by John Banville
- The Sea (play), a 1973 play by Edward Bond
- The Sea, a symphonic poem by Mikalojus Konstantinas Čiurlionis
- The Sea, an unconsidered competitor who finished sixth in the 1840 Grand National
- The Sea or The Proverb of the Sea, a poem by the philosopher and poet Khalil Gibran
- Sea (astronomy), an area of the sky with many water-related and few land-related constellations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Sea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.