The Sensuous Man
|Author||Joan (Terry) Garrity|
The Sensuous Man is a book written by an author known only as "M". First published in 1971 by both L. Stuart and W. H. Allen, by Corgi in 1972 and again in 1982 by Dell Publishing, Murphy Books, The Sensuous Man is a detailed instruction manual on male sexuality. This book was written to correspond with a similar book by author "J" titled The Sensuous Woman, published in 1969. "J" was in fact Joan (Terry) Garrity.
- "M" (February 1971). The Sensuous Man. L. Stuart. ISBN 0-818-40076-5.
- "M" (1971). The Sensuous Man. W. H. Allen. ISBN 0-491-00428-1.
- "M" (January 1972). The Sensuous Man. Corgi. ISBN 0-552-09062-X.
- "M" (1982). The Sensuous Man. Dell Publishing, Murphy. ISBN 0-440-17916-5.
- Amy Wilson (22 December 1988). "Rediscovering The `Sensuous Woman`". Sun Sentinel.
|This article about a sexuality-related book is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|