The Shadow People (audiobook)
|Audio read by||Elisabeth Sladen|
The Sarah Jane Adventures Collection
|8 October 2009|
CD and Digital Download (60 min.)
|Preceded by||The White Wolf|
|Followed by||Deadly Download|
The Shadow People is the sixth audio story in a series of ten audiobooks, this adventure is written by Scott Handcock and is a spin-off from the British science fiction television series The Sarah Jane Adventures, itself a spin-off from Doctor Who.
Luke and Clyde miss the school coach that is taking their class to Snowdonia (Wales) for a Geography school trip. Sarah Jane takes them instead by when they catch up with the bus they discover that on that road the bus and Sarah Jane's car stops working. They find themselves standard and see two Rani's in two different places at once.
- Clyde give Sarah Jane his mum's (Carla) sat-nav, that can track mobile phone number, last seen in The Mark of the Berserker.
- Clyde mention that his mum (Carla) refers to him as a "demon in the kitchen", last heard in The Mark of the Berserker.
- Sarah Jane recalls the events of Ghost Town, whilst she tell a ghost story.
- Rani talks about The Doctor, after she met him in The Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith.
- Sarah Jane boosts the signal on her mobile phone and Carla Sat-nav using her sonic lipstick, similar to how the Tenth Doctor gave Martha Jones Universal Roaming on her mobile on in the Doctor Who episode 42 by using his sonic screwdriver.
- "The Sarah Jane Adventures: The Shadow People Audiobook Audio CD". Amazon.co.uk. Retrieved 21 December 2013.
- "David Tennant & Elisabeth Sladen read new audio-exclusive stories from BBC Audiobooks". bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 21 December 2013.
- The Shadow People at Audiogo.com (Publisher)
- The Shadow People on TARDIS Data Core, an external wiki
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|