From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Shaggy Dog)
Shaggy dog may refer to:
- A breed of dog, such as:
- An acoustic cover for a microphone
- Shaggy dog story, a type of story or joke
- The Shaggy Dog (1959 film), starring Fred MacMurray and Tommy Kirk
- Shaggy Dog (play), a 1968 television play by Dennis Potter
- Shaggy Dog Story (TV), a 1999 BBC programme
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.