The Shielding Shadow
|The Shielding Shadow|
|Directed by||Louis J. Gasnier
|Written by||Randall Parrish
George B. Seitz
|Distributed by||Pathé Exchange
The 15 chapter story involves the heroine being protected by a shadow with burning eyes. There's also a cloak of invisibility, some hypnotism and a giant octopus added to the mix.
Most of the chapters of this serial are lost with only chapters 4, 10, 11, 14 and 15 still remaining according to Treasures from the Film Archives by Ronald S. Magliozzi.
- Grace Darmond as Leontine
- Ralph Kellard as Jerry Carson
- Léon Bary as Sebastian Navarro
- Madlaine Traverse as Barbara
- Lionel Braham as The Bouncer
- Frankie Mann as The Cabaret Singer
- Leslie King as One Lump Louie
- Hallen Mostyn
- Madeline Francine
- "Progressive Silent Film List: The Shielding Shadow". Silent Era. Retrieved 2009-07-05.
|This article about a silent film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an action film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|