From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Shoes)
|Look up shoe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A shoe is a piece of outerwear worn on one's foot.
Shoe or Shoes may also refer to:
- The Shoe, a hamlet in Wiltshire, England
- "The Shoe", nickname for Ohio Stadium, at Ohio State University
- "The Shoe", Bill Shoemaker (1931–2003), American jockey
- "Shoe", nickname of Dan Hsu, former editor-in-chief of the video game magazine Electronic Gaming Monthly
- "Shoe", nickname of Niels Shoe Meulman, visual artist and graffiti writer based in Amsterdam.
- "the shoe incident", Muntadhar al-Zaidi, the journalist who threw his shoe at President George W. Bush in 2008
- Brake shoe, part of a vehicle braking system
- Contact shoe, a device used on trains to pick up electricity from a third rail
- Shoes (GUI toolkit)
- SHOE, Simple HTML Ontology Extensions, a small set of HTML extensions in the semantic net
- SHOE, Simple Harmonic Oscillator Equation, the basic equation with which repetitive motion can be described
Film, TV, entertainment and games
- Shoes (2012 film), Costa Fam's film dedicated to the memory of the Holocaust victims.
- The Shoe (film), a 1998 German-Latvian drama
- Shoe (cards), a device used to hold multiple decks of playing cards
- Shoe (comic strip)
- "Shoe" (Robot Chicken episode)
- "Shoes" (video), by Liam Kyle Sullivan
- The Shoes (Seinfeld) episode
- Shoes (album), by Liam Kyle Sullivan
- Shoes (American band), a power pop band active in the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s
- The Shoes (Dutch band) 1960s
- The Shoes (French band) 2007
- "Shoes" (Kelly song)
- "Shoes" (Reparata song)
- "Shoes" (Shania Twain song)
- "Shoes" (Tiga song)
- "Cipela", a song used as the Serbian Eurovision entry in 2009, also known as "Shoe"
- "Shoes", song by Brook Benton written by Don Covay, George Soule 1970, George Glenn 1972
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shoe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.