The Siegel Group
|Key people||Stephen Siegel (President & CEO)|
The Siegel Group Nevada, Inc is a diverse company based in Paradise, Nevada and Studio City, California. It owns and operates Boutique Hotels, Hotel Casinos, Restaurants, Apartments, Bars, Office Buildings, Retail Franchises, Shopping Centers, and the like.
- There are 17 Flexible Stay Apartment Communities, operated by The Siegel Group under the Siegel Suites brand.
- 232-unit Las Residencias apartment complex in Las Vegas.
- The Resort on Mt Charleston: 2 Kyle Canyon Rd, Las Vegas, NV, in the Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest.
- The Artisan Hotel: 1501 W. Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV.
- Rumor Boutique Resort: 455 E. Harmon Ave, Las Vegas, NV, across the street from the Hard Rock Hotel.
Shopping Centers / Office Buildings
- Siegel Plaza: 700 E. Naples, Las Vegas, NV, near McCarran Airport.
- Laurel Plaza: 12080 Ventura Place, Studio City, CA
- Las Vegas office building: 3790 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV
- North Star Village: in San Antonio, TX
The Siegel Group was founded in 2001. It maintains corporate offices in Paradise, Nevada, and Studio City, California. It has 1000-employees and has been listed as one of Inc. Magazine's 500-fastest growing private businesses.
Key people in The Siegel Group include Stephen Siegel (Chief Executive Officer and President), Maggie Natour (Chief Financial Officer), Judith Perez (Executive Vice President), Michael Crandall (Senior Vice President), Mike Tisdale (Vice President of Multifamily Operations), and Ross Siegel (Director of Online Operations).
- Corporate Site
- Stephen Siegel
- Siegel Suites
- Gold Spike Hotel and Casino
- The Resort on Mt Charleston
- Siegel Slots & Suites
- The Artisan
- The Rumor