The Sign of Four
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Sign of Four may refer to:
- The Sign of the Four, a novel by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle featuring the fictional detective Sherlock Holmes
- The Sign of Four (1923 film), a silent film based on the novel, directed by Maurice Elvey
- The Sign of Four (1932 film), a film based on the novel, directed by Graham Cutts
- The Sign of Four (1983 film), one of a series of films based on the Sherlock Holmes novels made in the 1980s, starring Ian Richardson
- "The Sign of Four", one of a series of television programs Sherlock Holmes (1984 TV series), based on the Sherlock Holmes stories, starring Jeremy Brett
- The Sign of the Four (2001 film), a Hallmark Channel adaptation, starring Matt Frewer as Holmes
- The Sign of the Four (album), a Pat Metheny and Derek Bailey collaborative album
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.