The Sisters (California)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Sisters, along with The Brothers on the opposite side of the strait, were originally reserved for military purposes by order of President Andrew Johnson in 1867. After many a court battle the plans were scrapped.
See also 
- Islands of San Francisco Bay
- List of islands of California
- San Francisco Bay Area
- USGS Topographic Map of Area
- "East Brother Lighthouse". Retrieved 8 July 2012.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: The Sisters