The Sorcerer's Apprentice (Doctor Who novel)
|Series||Doctor Who book:
Virgin Missing Adventures
Susan, Ian, Barbara
|Set in||Period between
Marco Polo and The Keys of Marinus
|Preceded by||System Shock|
|Followed by||Invasion of the Cat-People|
The Sorcerer's Apprentice is an original novel written by Christopher Bulis and based on the long-running British science fiction television series Doctor Who. It features the First Doctor, Susan, Ian and Barbara.
Elbyon is an incredible world of fantasy and magic: here, elves and dwarves live in harmony with man, wizards casts powerful spells, and knights slay dragons. Yet for all that, it seems Elbyon has secrets of its own: The TARDIS crew discover a relic from the 13th century in the woods, and become embroiled in the sinister machinations that threaten both the peace of the land, as well as the fate of the entire galaxy.
- The Doctor's Timeline at The Whoniverse
- Direct placement confirmed by cover blurb.
- The Sorcerer's Apprentice at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- The Cloister Library - The Sorcerer's Apprentice
- The Sorcerer's Apprentice at The TARDIS Library
- The Sorcerer's Apprentice reviews at Outpost Gallifrey (Archived)
- The Sorcerer's Apprentice reviews at The Doctor Who Ratings Guide
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|