The Story So Far (band)
|The Story So Far|
|Origin||Walnut Creek, California, U.S.|
|Past members||Kevin Ambrose|
Under Soil and Dirt and What You Don't See (2011–2013)
Pure Noise released the band's debut studio album Under Soil and Dirt in June 2011. On March 26, 2013, they released their second studio album, What You Don't See, which debuted at number 46 on the Billboard 200 chart in the U.S. They have also released two EPs and three splits with bands Maker, Morgan Foster, and Stick to Your Guns. The band was featured on the cover of Alternative Press' March 2013 issue "100 Bands You Need to Know." The band is scheduled to play the entire Warped Tour 2014 on the main stage.
Songs Of (2014)
On April 24, 2014, The Story So Far announced on their Instagram and Tumblr accounts that they would be releasing "Songs Of" an acoustic/cover e.p. on June 17 through Pure Noise Records. The record contains some acoustic versions of previous songs, as well as new originals and acoustic covers of other artists songs.
The Story So Far (2015)
On January 5, 2015 a video titled "The Story So Far Album Teaser #1" was uploaded on the band's official YouTube channel. The video shows multiple clips of the band members with friends goofing around and having fun. At the end of the video a textroll appears, saying "We are writing a new record stay tuned..." 
On February 23, 2015 a video titled "The Story So Far Album teaser #2" was uploaded on the same channel. This video was a lot longer than the previous one and showed much more behind the scenes-footage of the actual making of the album. At the end a roll of text appears saying "LP 3 Coming Your Way Watch Out World Here We Are Not Afraid Of The Light".
On February 26, 2015 a tweet was posted on the bands official Twitter page saying that the record now is finished.
In March 2015, the band handed out demo recordings of the new song "Nerve" under a fake name - The Skateboarders. On March 15, the band announced their self titled album would be released on May 18, 2015.
On April 5, the band released the second single from the album, Solo, on BBC 1's rock show. On April 26, the band released the third single from the album, Heavy Gloom, on The Bay Areas Live 105. Both songs were put on to youtube soon after.
On May 11, the band released their full album on stream on their website ahead of the release date of May 19. 
A band named "The Story So Far" out of Chicago (Formed in 1999) has disputed this band's right to use the same name. Quote from the original band,
". . .While the band name itself isn’t terribly original, we (the band) own the rights to this name. On top of that, there has been some communication with their management about this, and the band are fully aware of what’s going on. They have used our songs, and whatever little recognition our band used to have, as a way to promote their own band. "
- Studio albums
- 5 Songs (2007)
- While You Were Sleeping (2010)
- The Story So Far / Maker Split (2010)
- The Story So Far / Morgan Foster Split (2011)
- 5 PM (2011)
- The Story So Far / Stick to Your Guns Split (2013)
- Songs Of (2014)
- "Quicksand" (2011)
- "Roam" (2012)
- "Empty Space" (2013)
|Tour Name||Participating bands||Continent||Participating Dates|
|Road to Warped Tour||New Found Glory, Less Than Jake, Man Overboard, The Story So Far||Europe||November 4–9, 2012|
|Warped Tour UK||MONSTER ENERGY WEST STAGE w/ 3OH!3, Awolnation, Breathe Carolina, Lostprophets, The Used||Europe||November 10, 2012|
|Stick and Stones 10th Anniversary Tour||New Found Glory, The Story So Far, Seahaven, Candy Hearts||U.S.||November 24 – December 16, 2012|
|Australia 2013 Tour||The Story So Far, Anchors, The Playbook, Sidelines, Sunsets, Call the Shots, Your Weight in Gold||Australia||January 10–20, 2013|
|The Suppy Nation Tour||The Story So Far, Man Overboard, Tonight Alive, Citizen, The American Scene||U.S.||March 8 – April 13, 2013|
|Slam Dunk 2013||Macbeth Stage W/ Allister, The American Scene, The Early November, Fireworks, Four Year Strong, Man Overboard, Transit, The Wonder Years||Europe||May 25–27, 2013|
|Warped Tour 2013||Tilly's Stage W/ Allstar Weekend, For the Foxes, Forever the Sickest Kids, Go Radio, Hawthorne Heights, Man Overboard, New Years Day, Story of the Year, The Summer Set||U.S.||June 15 – August 4, 2013|
|UK/Europe Tour 2014||A Day to Remember, Mallory Knox, Every Time I Die, The Story So Far||Europe||January 24 – February 15, 2014|
|Warped Tour 2014||Kia Electric Soul Stage W/ Bowling For Soup, The Devil Wears Prada, Falling In Reverse, Four Year Strong, Mayday Parade, Of Mice & Men, The Summer Set, We the Kings||U.S.||June 13 – August 3, 2014|
|Fall Tour 2014||The Wonder Years, Modern Baseball, Gnarwolves||U.S.||October 1 - October 31, 2014|
|Pop Punk's Not Dead UK Tour 2014||New Found Glory, The Story So Far, Candy Hearts, Only Rivals, State Champs||Europe||November 15 - November 29, 2014|
- Solomon, Blake (March 18, 2013). "Story So Far, The - What You Don't See - Album Review". AbsolutePunk.net. Retrieved February 16, 2014.
- Moseley, Brittany (March 26, 2013). "The Story So Far - What You Don't See - Alternative Press". Altpress.com. Retrieved February 16, 2014.
- Pearlman, Mischa (June 16, 2011). "The Story So Far – Under Soil And Dirt – Alternative Press". Altpress.com. Retrieved February 16, 2014.
- Moseley, Brittany (March 26, 2013). "The Story So Far – What You Don't See – Alternative Press". Altpress.com. Retrieved February 16, 2014.
- "The Story So Far – Chart history (Billboard 200)". Billboard. Retrieved February 14, 2014.
- "100 Bands You Need to Know". Alternative Press. Retrieved March 9, 2013.
- "Vans Warped Tour • Can now say, get pumped for #warpedtour 2014 with...". Warped Tour. February 12, 2014. Retrieved February 14, 2014.
- The Story So Far New Album Teaser #1 The Story So Far CA. January 5, 2015
- The Story So Far New Album Teaser #2 The Story So Far CA. February 23, 2015
- Tweet from the bands official Twitter about their upcoming LP. February 26, 2015
-  announcement from bands official facebook page
-  from bands official facebook page
- Maoil, Connor (March 24, 2013). "The Story So Far (ex-88 Fingers Louie) call out The Story So Far (California) for using their name, music for promotion". Retrieved May 5, 2015.
- "Road To Warped Tour". Warped Tour. Retrieved March 9, 2013.
- "Warped Tour UK". Rock Sound. Retrieved March 9, 2013.
- "Sticks and Stones 10th Anniversary Tour". Alter The Press!. Retrieved March 9, 2013.
- "2013 Australia Tour". Music Feeds. Retrieved March 9, 2013.
- "Suppy Nation Tour". Pure Noise Records. Retrieved March 9, 2013.
- "2013 Vans Warped Tour". Alternative Press. Retrieved March 9, 2013.
- "The Story So Far". The Story So Far. Retrieved August 14, 2014.
- "The Story So Far". The Story So Far. Retrieved October 16, 2014.