The Strange Tale of Panorama Island
|The Strange Tale of Panorama Island|
|Written by||Suehiro Maruo|
|English publisher||Last Gasp|
|Published||February 25, 2008|
The Strange Tale of Panorama Island (パノラマ島綺譚 Panorama-tō Kitan?) is a Japanese manga written and illustrated by Suehiro Maruo and based on a 1926 novella of the same name by Edogawa Ranpo. The manga adaptation was published in English by Last Gasp on July 1, 2013.
- "Panorama Island Manga Coming in English 'in a Few Months'". Anime News Network. 2013-01-27. Retrieved 2014-04-18.
- "North American Anime, Manga Releases, June 30-July 6". Anime News Network. 2013-07-02. Retrieved 2014-04-18.
- Ranpo, Edogawa (December 31, 2012). Strange Tale of Panorama Island. Translated by Elaine Kazu Gerbert. University of Hawaii Press. pp. ix–xxiii. ISBN 978-0-8248-3703-7.
- "13th Tezuka Osamu Cultural Prize Winners Announced (Updated)". Anime News Network. 2009-04-19. Retrieved 2014-04-18.
- "Suehiro Maruo's The Strange Tale of Panorama Island Manga Nominated for Eisner Award". Anime News Network. 2014-04-15. Retrieved 2014-04-18.
|This manga-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|