The Strat Pack
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
|The Strat Pack: Live in Concert|
|Directed by||Aubrey Powell|
|Produced by||Perry Joseph|
|Distributed by||Eagle Vision|
|Release dates||May 3, 2005|
|Running time||115 min.|
The Strat Pack: Live in Concert is a film of a September 24, 2004, concert featuring Joe Walsh, Gary Moore, Brian May (playing the Red Special rather than a Strat), David Gilmour, and many more, marking the 50th Anniversary of the Fender Stratocaster guitar. The film was released in 2005.
- "Peggy Sue" (Jerry Allison, Buddy Holly, Norman Petty)
- "Maybe Baby" (Holly, Petty)
- "I Fought the Law" (Sonny Curtis)
- "Oh Boy" (Petty, Bill Tilghman, Sonny West)
- "That'll Be the Day" (Allison, Holly)
- "The Rise and Fall of Flingel Bunt" (Brian Bennett, Hank Marvin, John Rostill, Bruce Welch)
- "Sleep Walk" (Ann Farina, Johnny Farina, Santo Farina, Don Wolf)
- "Apache" (Jerry Lordan)
- "I'm on My Way" (Theresa Andersson)
- Performed by Theresa Andersson.
- "Country Boy" (Tony Colton, Albert Lee, Ray Smith)
- Performed by Albert Lee & Theresa Andersson.
- "How Long?" (Paul Carrack)
- "All Along the Watchtower" (Bob Dylan) with Andy Fairweather-Low
- "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" (George Harrison) with Andy Fairweather-Low
- "I Can't Dance" (Tony Banks, Phil Collins, Mike Rutherford)
- "Red House" (Jimi Hendrix)
- Performed by Gary Moore.
- "Angel" (Hendrix)
- Performed by Jamie Cullum
- "Take the Box" (Luke Smith, Amy Winehouse)
- "In My Bed" (Salaam Remi, Winehouse)
- "Stronger than Me" (Remi, Winehouse)
- Tracks 17-19 performed by Amy Winehouse.
- "Muddy Waters Blue]" (Paul Rodgers)
- Performed by Paul Rodgers.
- "Drinking" (Bôa)
- "All Right Now" (Andy Fraser, Rodgers)
- Performed by Paul Rodgers & Brian May.
- "Can't Get Enough" (Mick Ralphs)
- "Funk 49" (Jim Fox, Dale Peters, Joe Walsh)
- "Life's Been Good" (Walsh)
- "Life In The Fast Lane" (Glenn Frey, Don Henley, Walsh)
- "Rocky Mountain Way" (Rocke Grace, Kenny Passarelli, Joe Vitale, Walsh)
- Tracks 24-27 performed by Joe Walsh.
- "6PM" (Phil Manzanera)
- Performed by Phil Manzanera.
- "Marooned" (David Gilmour, Richard Wright)
- "Coming Back to Life" (Gilmour)
- "Sorrow" (Gilmour)
- "Ooh La La" (Ronnie Lane, Ronnie Wood)
- Performed by Ronnie Wood.
- Stay with Me (Rod Stewart, Wood)
- Performed by all the Cast except Hank and Ben Marvin.
- Joe Walsh: Guitar, vocals
- David Gilmour: Guitar, vocals
- Brian May: Guitar, vocals
- Paul Rodgers: Guitar, vocals
- Ronnie Wood: Guitar, vocals
- Hank Marvin: Guitar, vocals
- The Crickets: Guitar, vocals
- Albert Lee: Guitar, vocals
- Gary Moore: Guitar, vocals
- Mike Rutherford: Guitar, vocals
- Paul Carrack: Guitar, Piano, vocals
- Phil Manzanera: Guitar, vocals
- Amy Winehouse: Guitar, vocals
- Jamie Cullum: Keyboard, vocals
- Theresa Andersson: Guitar, fiddle, vocals
- Annie Clements: Bass Guitar
- Ben Marvin: guitar
- Andy Fairweather-Low: Guitar, vocals
- Phil Palmer: Guitar
- Pino Palladino: Bass guitar
- Paul "Wix" Wickens: Keyboards
- Ian Thomas: Drums & percussion
- Cassandra Nicole Malaise: Backing vocals
- Margo Buchanan: Backing vocals
- Steve Balsamo: Backing Vocals
- Helen McRobbie: Backing Vocals