From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up take in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Take may refer to:
- The Take (2004 film), a 2004 documentary film about workers reclaiming factories
- The Take (2008 film), a 2008 crime drama film
- The Take (TV series), a 2009 TV series
- The Take, a novel by Martina Cole on which the TV series was based
- The Take (Melbourne band), a post-punk band from Melbourne, Australia
- The Take (Sydney band), a pop rock band from Sydney, Australia
- The Take (Welsh band), a punk rock band from Wales
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.