From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Terrorist (film))
|Look up terrorist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A terrorist is one who participates in terrorism.
Terrorist(s) or The Terrorist(s) may also refer to:
- The Terrorists (film) or Ransom, a 1974 UK film starring Sean Connery
- The Terrorist (1994 film), 1994 Egyptian film
- The Terrorist (1995 film), a 1995 South Korean film
- The Terrorist (1997 film), a 1997 Indian film
- Terrorists: The Kids They Sentenced, a 2003 Swedish documentary film
- Terrorist (2010 film), an Indian short film
- The Terrorist (2010 film) or Five Minarets in New York, a Turkish film
- Terrorist (novel), a novel by John Updike
- The Terrorist (novel), a young-adult novel by Caroline B. Cooney
- The Terrorists, a novel by Sjöwall and Wahlöö
- Terrorist (album), an album by Nattefrost, or the title song
- Terrorist (computer game), a strategy game for the Apple II
- Jack Victory, American professional wrestler; also used the ring name The Terrorist
- The Terrorizers, a Matt helm novel
- The Terrorizers (film), a 1986 Taiwanese film
- Terror (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.