The Thief of Bagdad
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Thief of Bagdad may refer to:
A novel and its film adaptations:
- The Thief of Bagdad (novel), a 1924 novel by Achmed Abdullah, derived from elements of One Thousand and One Nights fables
- The Thief of Bagdad (1924 film), starring Douglas Fairbanks
- The Thief of Bagdad (1940 film), featuring Sabu and Conrad Veidt
- The Thief of Bagdad (1952 film), a German remake of the 1940 film
- Il Ladro di Bagdad (The Thief of Bagdad), a 1961 film starring Steve Reeves
- The Thief of Baghdad (1978 film), a TV movie starring Kabir Bedi and Roddy McDowall
- video title of La Rosa di Bagdad, a 1949 animated film based on the fables
- The Thief of Baghdad (board game), which was nominated for a 2007 Spiel des Jahres award
- "The Thief of Baghdad", a track from Kilimanjaro by The Teardrop Explodes
- The Adventures of Prince Achmed, a 1926 animated film adaptation of the novel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.