The Thin Man (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Thin Man may refer to:
- The Thin Man, a 1933 mystery novel by Dashiell Hammett
- Thin Man nuclear bomb, an early nuclear weapon design named after the character
- The Thin Man, a character in the 1927 German expressionist film Metropolis
- Thin Man (comics), a Marvel Comics character, unrelated to Hammett's novel
- The Thin Man is a character in the movies Charlie's Angels and Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle
- Noble "Thin Man" Watts, a blues musician
- Thin Man (band), Chinese punk band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.