The Three Amigos
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Three Amigos may refer to
- The Three Amigos, a nickname given to James Rumbaugh, Grady Booch and Ivar Jacobson, developers of Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- The "Three Amigos," a reference to the Hispanic caucus in the New York State Senate (currently Jose Peralta, Ruben Diaz and Gustavo Rivera)
- The Three Amigos Summit between the leaders of Canada, Mexico, and the United States
- Three Amigos, a nickname given to the alcoholic trio of tequila, sangrita, and Tecate
- Tres Amigos disambiguation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.