The Three Chimneys
The Three Chimneys is an award-winning restaurant in Colbost, Isle of Skye, Scotland. The restaurant was opened in 1985 by Eddie and Shirley Spear. It has won over 30 major awards and in July 2010, was named as one of the New York food critic Frank Bruni's top five favourite restaurants. It was included in the Restaurant magazine list of the world's 50 best restaurants in 2002 (28th position) and 2003 (32nd position).
- "Frank Bruni's Top Five Favorite Restaurants". Epicurious. Retrieved 2010-07-04.
- Ross, John (2010-07-03). "Top New York food critic puts Skye on his list of five world favourites". The Scotsman (Edinburgh, Scotland). Retrieved 2010-07-04.
- MacPhail, Neil (2010-07-03). "Skye restaurant rated in world’s top five". The Press and Herald (Aberdeen, Scotland). Retrieved 2010-07-04.
- "Best Restaurant Awards 2002 | The World’s 50 Best Restaurants". Restaurant. William Reed. 2010-02-15. Retrieved 2010-07-04.
- "Best Restaurant Awards 2003 | The World’s 50 Best Restaurants". Restaurant. William Reed. Retrieved 2010-07-04.
- Gerard, Jasper (2009-09-11). "Scotland restaurant guide: The Three Chimneys, Skye". Telegraph (London, England). Retrieved 2010-07-04.
- Brown, Allan (2009-12-06). "The Three Chimneys, Colbost". The Times (London, England). Retrieved 2010-07-04.
|This article about a company of Scotland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This UK-based restaurant or restaurant chain article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|