The Three Friends and Jerry
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2011)|
The Three Friends and Jerry is an animated television series which aired in the United States on Fox Family, Nickelodeon in the UK and Latin America and TG4 in Ireland. A Swedish/British co-production, the series was created by Magnus Carlsson and produced by Fontana Pictures, Happy Life and TV Loonland.
The show first aired on Nickelodeon in the United Kingdom in 1998, and ended in 1999.
Jerry is the new kid in town who does not fit with any of his schoolmates. This series shows his best attempts to try to be liked by the 'Three Friends' who do not want him to be part of their group but still let him hang out with them as long as he helps them with their problems. They also fall for a group of the girls in town, who refuse to date them and refer to them as Ponks. Apart from school, the group have to contend with parents, bullies and their own conflicts.
Although Nickelodeon adopted The Three Friends and Jerry into their lineup, many people thought it was not appropriate for children to watch. The Three Friends and Jerry show had sexual themes as in one episode Jerry peeps on Linda in the girls' locker room, also in the opening scene The Three Friends and Jerry are trying to look at the girls' panties with a mirror while the girls are jumping rope. In another episode the kids are caught by their teacher going to pornography pages on the school computers. The show also showed the kids involved in other illegal activities such as making counterfeit money, stealing and breaking into houses. Due to these causes, the show was only broadcast about one year in the United States.
||This article's tone or style may not reflect the encyclopedic tone used on Wikipedia. (July 2008)|
- Jerry - The new kid in town. He always seems to come up with strange ideas. He tries to have a friendship with Frank, Thomas and Eric, who view him as being annoying. He sports blond hair. He wears a yellow shirt, blue shorts, and red shoes. Voiced by Joona Saastamoinen.
- Frank - He is the child that is bald. He's lovesick with Linda. He isn't letting Jerry on his team. He always tries to impress Linda. He wears blue T-Shirt with number 1, black pants, and green shoes. Voiced by Archit Tripathi.
- Thomas - Thomas is known for never going without his big green hat. He usually takes Frank's side in debates and arguments. Eric wears a red shirt, green shorts, and brown shoes. Voiced by Dennis Guldstrand.
- Eric - Eric is a child . He loves to play football. He's on Frank's team. He has long blond hair. He wears a green T-shirt, blue pants, and black football boots. Voiced by Johan Båge.
- Linda - she is Frank's cousin. She hates boys who are the same age as her and decides to go to dates with older boys. She wears a green blouse, red skirt and black shoes. She has blond hair.
- Mimmi - she is the daughter of Roy Johnson who, locally, is known as "the duck rapist", and is Linda's friend. She is Asian. She wears a blue dress with a smiley on and red shoes. Voiced by Linnea Hincks.
- Tess - she is Tony's sister and Linda's friend. She has blond hair. She wears a white blouse, purple dress, and green shoes. She loves Eric and keeps that secret from Linda and Mimmi.
- Roy Johnson - he is Mimmi's father and a boss of the shop at Carlsonville.
- Monica - she loves Tony and works in the shop.
- Tony - he is Tess's older brother. He loves playing heavy metal music.
- PE Teacher - he is Jerry's father. He is very angry with three friends and his son, but he has a good heart.
- Teacher - she teaches Jerry's class. The three friends and Jerry try to send her into space so they won't have any lessons.
- Dick Priest - he keeps an eye on the town where everything is fine. He works in the church. Despite campaigning against everything immoral, he is revealed to be a fan of rock and roll music.
- Vicious Oscar - The town vagrant; he is very lazy and has no money. Oscar lives in an old house on the edge of town. He is usually seen collecting loose change for lottery tickets.
- Mr and Mrs. Ingrid Bertwhistle - they are Jerry's neighbours.
|#||Episode Title||Summary||Air Date|
|1||Kissing Linda||When Linda's parents are away for a weekend, Linda must stay at Frank's and Frank tries to kiss her.||Unknown|
|2||Bank Robbery||The Three Friends and Jerry are framed by the police to be the children gang, after the real gang robbed the bank.||Unknown|
|3||Ant Hill||After having the accident at the ant hill, Frank seeks revenge on the ants and seeks Thomas and Eric's help in destroying the ants.||Unknown|
|4||UFO-Spotting||Frank is adbucted by the aliens and controlled. Thomas, Eric and Jerry must save Frank before it's too late.||Unknown|
|5||Brake Slamming||Frank is happy with his new bike, which has pedal brakes.||Unknown|
|6||The Circus||While on a trip around the circus, Jerry accidentally brakes free two ostriches. Can he and the Three Friends bring the ostriches back to the circus before the performance starts?||Unknown|
|7||Work Experience||The Three Friends get lost inside the forest.||Unknown|
|8||Barking Up The Wrong Tree||The Three Friends and Jerry become stars of TV.||Unknown|
|9||The Beauty Contest||Linda and her mother watch a film of the beauty contest in which Linda loses.||Unknown|
|10||Stars in Your Eyes||The Three Friends and Jerry pretend to be a scary rock band called Dog Sun for the music contest, but they're unaware this is with a nice music.||Unknown|
|11||Fashion||The Three Friends and Jerry try to be cool.||Unknown|
|12||The Snowball Fight||After The Three Friends and Jerry accidentally crashed Oscar's house, Jerry must bring Oscar to his house, while The Three Friends must rebuild the house. Can Jerry hide Oscar from his parents?||Unknown|
|13||Ice Hockey||The Three Friends and Jerry and the girls are having an ice hockey match. Who will win?||Unknown|
|14||My Friend is An Ant||Jerry tries to save his little ant from the clutches of Arthur in the museum of the Earth's history.||Unknown|
|15||Neat and Tidy||Frank's mother orders Frank to be neat and tidy for the rest of the day and he will earn ten dollars. Can he be neat and tidy for the rest of the day?||Unknown|
|16||Tony's Party||The Three Friends and Jerry disguise themselves as teens in order to get into Tony's party.||Unknown|
|17||The Fishing Trip||The Three Friends and Jerry and the girls go on a fishing trip.||Unknown|
|18||Carol Singing||The Three Friends and Jerry sing songs for Christmas.||Unknown|
|19||South Sea||Frank has a terrible dream of himself with Thomas, Eric, and Jerry at the island.||Unknown|
|20||The Club House||Jerry must take three tests to become a teammate of The Three Friends.||Unknown|
|21||The Forging Machine||Jerry creates a machine what will create money.||Unknown|
|22||Cowboys||While The Three Friends and the girls are out horseriding, Jerry accidentally breaks the teacher's cup.||Unknown|
|23||The Delivery||Jerry becomes a delivery boy.||Unknown|
|24||Old People's Party||The class of the Three Friends and Jerry makes a party for the elder people.||Unknown|
|25||Scientists 'R' Us||The Three Friends seek Jerry's help to win the radio quiz "Scientists 'R' Us".||Unknown|
|26||Camping||The Three Friends and Jerry are having a camp at Thomas' garden.||Unknown|
|27||Boomerang||Frank tries to learn how to toss a boomerang.||Unknown|
|28||Frightening Fifth Form||Frank is frightened of the bloodhanded teen.||Unknown|
|29||Jerry's Lucky Day||Jerry is having the lucky day.||Unknown|
|30||Catch the Girl||The Three Friends and Jerry are worried about the prisoner named Jimmy.||Unknown|
|31||The Flea Market||Jerry sells his aunt's vase to an old lady.||Unknown|
|32||Head Lice||Jerry puts the little ants on his and The Three Friends' heads to pretend they have the head lice.||Unknown|
|33||Supermarket||While on shopping with their parents, The Three Friends and Jerry are having the ski race at the supermarket's chill room.||Unknown|
|34||Country Cousin||Frank's cousin comes to town.||Unknown|
|35||Secret Mission||Frank, Eric and Jerry try to follow Thomas to discover his secret.||Unknown|
|36||Hackers||Ahmet Ben Party and his family and friends find themselves on Carlsonville.||Unknown|
|37||The Moose Hunt||A moose arrives at Frank's house.||Unknown|
|38||Cheat and Curse||An evil fairy puts the curse on The Three Friends and Jerry.||Unknown|
|39||The Rodent Exhibition||The Three Friends and Jerry take Jerry's father's African instruments for the school performance.||Unknown|