From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Tribe)
For references to biblical tribes, see The Twelve Tribes (disambiguation).
|Look up tribe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tribe is a clan-based social structure.
Tribe, Tribes or The Tribe may also refer to:
- Tribe (Native American), indigenous nations in the United States of America
- Tribes, administrative divisions of the Tribal Assembly of Ancient Rome
- Tribe (biology), a taxonomic classification in biology
In computing and Internet
- Tribe (internet), an unofficial group of people who share a common interest, affiliated through the internet
- Tribe.net, a social networking website
- Tribe, a graphical installer for the Arch Linux distribution
In film and television
- The Tribe (1998 film), by Stephen Poliakoff
- The Tribe (2009 film), by Roel Reiné
- The Tribe (2005 film), a 2005 short documentary film by Tiffany Shlain
- The Tribe (2014 film), a 2014 Ukrainian film
- The Tribe (TV series), a New Zealand TV series
- Tribe (Philippine TV program), a 30 minute TV show on the Net 25 channel
- Tribe (TV series), a TV series by the BBC and the Discovery Channel (a.k.a. Going Tribal)
- Tribes (film), a 1970 film, directed by Joseph Sargent
- Tribes (TV series), a teen soap of the late 80's
- The reality show Survivor refers to the teams as "tribes"
- Tribes (series), a series of video games, consisting of:
In literature and publications
- Tribe (comics), a short-lived comic series published by Image Comics
- The Tribe (Monica's Gang), a Mauricio de Sousa creation related to Monica's Gang
- Tribes (novel), a children's book by Arthur Slade
- Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us, a 2008 book by Seth Godin
- A Tribe Called Quest, a hip-hop musical group often referred to simply as "Tribe"
- The Tribe (dance band), a British music group previously known as World Wide Message Tribe
- Tribal house, a sub-genre of house music
- Tribal rhythms
- Tribe (band), a U.S. rock group
- Tribes (band), a British rock group
- Tribe (Bernie Taupin album)
- Tribe (Queensrÿche album)
- Tribe (EP), an EP by Soulfly
- "Tribe", a song by Soulfly from their eponymous debut album
- Tribe (Sadist album)
- "Tribe", a song from that album
- The Tribe (album), by Caspar Brötzmann
- Tribe Records (NO), a Norwegian record label
- Tr1be Records, an English record label
- Tribe Records, a Detroit record label
- Laurence Tribe, a law professor and author
- Cleveland Indians, a Major League Baseball team nicknamed "The Tribe"
- William & Mary Tribe, the College of William & Mary's sports teams' nickname
- Tribalism, ethnical groups
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.