From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Tridge)
Tridge may refer to:
- A generic term to describe a "Y" or three way bridge. See Three-way bridge
- Andrew Tridgell (born 1967), Australian computer programmer
- The Tridge, a three-way footbridge in Brighton, Michigan
- The Tridge (Midland, Michigan), a three-way footbridge in Midland, Michigan
- The Tridge (Ypsilanti, Michigan), a three-way footbridge in Ypsilanti, Michigan
- The Tridge (magazine), an American political newsmagazine based in Midland, Michigan
- Shortened form of Partridge
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.