The Ultimate Fighter: Team Liddell vs. Team Ortiz Finale
|The Ultimate Fighter: Team Liddell vs. Team Ortiz Finale|
|Promotion||Ultimate Fighting Championship|
|Date||June 19, 2010|
|Venue||Palms Casino Resort|
The Ultimate Fighter: Team Liddell vs. Team Ortiz Finale, also referred to as The Ultimate Fighter 11 Finale was a mixed martial arts event that was held by the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) at the Palms Casino Resort in Paradise, Nevada, on June 19, 2010. Featured were the finalists from The Ultimate Fighter: Team Liddell vs. Team Ortiz in the Middleweight division.
Darren Elkins was scheduled to face Charles Oliveira at the event, but Oliveira reportedly had to pull out of the fight due to visa issues. The bout was moved to UFC Live: Jones vs. Matyushenko in August 2010.
- Browne defeated McSweeney via TKO (punches) at 4:32 of round 1. This bout aired on the Spike broadcast following the McGee vs. McCray fight.
- Middleweight bout: James Hammortree vs. Chris Camozzi
- Camozzi defeated Hammortree via unanimous decision (29–28, 30–27, 30–27)
- Middleweight bout: Kyle Noke vs. Josh Bryant
- Noke defeated Bryant via TKO (punches) at 3:12 of round 2.
- Tavares defeated Baczynski via unanimous decision (29–28, 29–28, 29–28).
- Gunderson defeated Holst via unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 30–27).
- Middleweight bout: Jamie Yager vs. Rich Attonito
- Attonito defeated Yager via TKO (punches) at 4:25 of round 2.
- Siver defeated Fisher via unanimous decision (30–27, 29–28, 29–28).
- Leben defeated Simpson via TKO (punches) at 4:17 of round 2.
- Hamill defeated Jardine via majority decision (29–27, 29–27, 28–28). Jardine had one point deducted for an eye poke.
- McGee defeated McCray via submission (rear-naked choke) at 3:41 of round 2 to become the Season 11 Middleweight winner of TUF.
Fighters were awarded $25,000 bonuses.
- Fight of the Night: Matt Hamill vs. Keith Jardine
- Knockout of the Night: Chris Leben
- Submission of the Night: Court McGee
The following is the reported payout to the fighters as reported to the Nevada State Athletic Commission. It does not include sponsor money or "locker room" bonuses often given by the UFC and also do not include the UFC's traditional "fight night" bonuses.
- Court McGee: $16,000 ($8,000 win bonus) def. Kris McCray ($8,000)
- Matt Hamill: $52,000 ($26,000 win bonus) def. Keith Jardine ($55,000)
- Chris Leben: $70,000 ($35,000 win bonus) def. Aaron Simpson ($13,000)
- Dennis Siver: $34,000 ($17,000 win bonus) def. Spencer Fisher ($26,000)
- Rich Attonito: $16,000 ($8,000 win bonus) def. Jamie Yager ($8,000)
- John Gunderson: $16,000 ($8,000 win bonus) def. Mark Holst ($6,000)
- Brad Tavares: $16,000 ($8,000 win bonus) def. Seth Baczynski ($8,000)
- Kyle Noke: $16,000 ($8,000 win bonus) def. Josh Bryant ($8,000)
- Chris Camozzi: $16,000 ($8,000 win bonus) def. James Hammortree ($8,000)
- Travis Browne: $12,000 ($6,000 win bonus) def. James McSweeney ($8,000)
- "The Ultimate Fighter: Team Liddell vs. Team Ortiz FINALE". UFC.com. Retrieved 2010-04-26.
- "The Ultimate Fighter 11 Finale bonuses: Hamill, Jardine, McGee, Leben earn $25K awards". mmajunkie.com. 2010-06-19.
- "The Ultimate Fighter 11 Finale salaries: Leben, Jardine top $406,000 fighter payroll". mmajunkie.com. Retrieved June 21, 2010.