The Ultimate Fighter: Team Bisping vs. Team Miller Finale
|The Ultimate Fighter: Team Bisping vs. Team Miller Finale|
|Promotion||Ultimate Fighting Championship|
|Date||December 3, 2011|
|Venue||Palms Casino Resort|
|City||Las Vegas, Nevada|
The Ultimate Fighter: Team Bisping vs. Team Miller Finale was a mixed martial arts event held by the Ultimate Fighting Championship on December 3, 2011 at the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada.
With Fox Sports taking over UFC broadcasting rights in January 2012, this was the last UFC event to broadcast its main card on Spike TV. However, the network did broadcast two live preliminary fights at UFC 141 later that month. The card was shown in the UK on FX.
The preliminary bouts were streamed on Facebook and consisted entirely of cast members of the show.
This event also featured the debut of future Bantamweight Champion T.J. Dillashaw
|Middleweight||Michael Bisping||def||Jason Miller||TKO (knees to the body and punches)||3||3:34|
|Featherweight||Diego Brandao||def||Dennis Bermudez||submission (armbar)||1||4:51|
|Bantamweight||John Dodson||def||T.J. Dillashaw||KO (punches)||1||1:54|
|Lightweight||Tony Ferguson||def||Yves Edwards||unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 29–28)||3||5:00|
|Bantamweight||Johnny Bedford||def||Louis Gaudinot||TKO (knees to the body)||3||1:58|
|Preliminary card (Facebook)|
|Featherweight||Marcus Brimage||def||Stephen Bass||unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 29–28)||3||5:00|
|Bantamweight||John Albert||def||Dustin Pague||TKO (punches)||1||1:09||[a]|
|Bantamweight||Roland Delorme||def||Josh Ferguson||submission (rear-naked choke)||3||0:22|
|Featherweight||Steven Siler||def||Josh Clopton||unanimous decision (29–28, 29–28, 29–28)||3||5:00|
|Featherweight||Bryan Caraway||def||Dustin Neace||submission (rear-naked choke)||2||3:38|
- This bout aired on the Spike broadcast following the Brandao vs. Bermudez fight.
Fighters were awarded $40,000 bonuses.
- Fight of the Night: Diego Brandao vs. Dennis Bermudez
- Knockout of the Night: John Dodson
- Submission of the Night: Diego Brandao
The following is the reported payout to the fighters as reported to the Nevada State Athletic Commission. It does not include sponsor money and also does not include the UFC's traditional "fight night" bonuses.
- Michael Bisping: $425,000 ($150,000 win bonus) def. Jason Miller: $45,000
- Diego Brandao: $16,000 ($8,000 win bonus) def. Dennis Bermudez: $8,000
- John Dodson: $16,000 ($8,000 win bonus) def. T.J. Dillishaw: $8,000
- Tony Ferguson: $30,000 ($15,000 win bonus) def. Yves Edwards: $16,000
- Johnny Bedford: $16,000 ($8,000 win bonus) def. Louis Gaudinot: $8,000
- Marcus Brimage: $16,000 ($8,000 win bonus) def. Stephen Bass: $8,000
- John Albert: $16,000 ($8,000 win bonus) def. Dustin Pague: $8,000
- Roland Delorme: $16,000 (8,000 win bonus) def. Josh Ferguson: $8,000
- Steven Siler: $16,000 ($8,000 win bonus) def. Josh Clopton: $8,000
- Bryan Caraway: $16,000 ($8,000 win bonus) def. Dustin Neace: $8,000
- "TUF 14 Finale officially draws 1,909 attendance and $453K gate". MMAjunkie.com. December 12, 2011.
- "The Ultimate Fighter 14 Finale: Team Miller vs. Team Bisping". ufc.com. October 3, 2011.
- "UFC Agrees To Deal With Fox That Will See Up To Four Events Per Year On Broadcast TV". sportsbusinessdaily.com. August 16, 2011.
- "The Ultimate Fighter 14 Finale prelims to stream on Facebook, heavy on cast members". mmajunkie.com. November 29, 2011.
- Staff (2011-12-03). "The Ultimate Fighter 14 Finale bonuses: Dodson, Brandao, Bermudez get $40K". MMAjunkie.com. Retrieved 2011-12-03.
- "The Ultimate Fighter 14 Finale salaries: Bisping ($425,000) earns top payday". mmajunkie.com. December 5, 2011. Retrieved December 5, 2011.