From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Upper Crust)
|Look up upper crust in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Upper crust may refer to:
- Upper Crust Pizzeria, a pizza chain in Boston
- Upper Crust (restaurant chain), a chain of European baguette (sandwich) restaurants
- The Upper Crust (rock band), a Boston-based hard rock band
- Crust (geology), the earth's (or another body's) geological solid outer shell. The upper crust is the planet's surface.
- The upper class in modern societies; the social class composed of the wealthiest members of society, who also wield the greatest political power.
- The Upper Crust, a 1917 American film.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.