The Veronicas at the Snow White and the Huntsman movie premiere, Sydney, Australia, 2012.
|Origin||Brisbane, Queensland, Australia|
|Genres||Electropop, pop rock, pop punk, dance-pop|
|Labels||Warner Bros., Sony Music|
The Veronicas are an Australian rock duo from Brisbane, Australia. They formed in 1999 by twin sisters Lisa Origliasso and Jessica Origliasso. In addition to music the sisters market their own line of clothing which debuted in 2007.
In 2005 The Veronicas released their debut studio album, titled The Secret Life of... which peaked at No. 2 on the Australian charts and gained an Australian ARIA certification of 4x platinum for 280,000+ sales. In total, the album spawned five singles, three of which were top ten singles in Australia.
In 2007, the duo released their second studio album, Hook Me Up, which also peaked at No. 2 on the Australian charts and earned an Australian ARIA certification of 2x platinum for 140,000+ sales. To date, the album has garnered four Australian top ten singles. The album's title track, "Hook Me Up", was The Veronicas' first No. 1 single in Australia.
- 1 Background
- 2 Music career
- 3 Philanthropy
- 4 Products and endorsements
- 5 Discography
- 6 Awards and nominations
- 7 Tours
- 8 References
- 9 External links
In 2004, Lisa Origliasso and Jessica Origliasso were introduced to the Music Director of The Bell Hughes Music Group (BHMG), Hayden Bell. After producing some demo recordings with the twins, Bell invited them to sign a publishing agreement with Excalibur Productions (a subsidiary of BHMG). In the process, Bell helped facilitate their progression in musical style from acoustic pop to the more rhythmic rock pop approach that is now their trademark. On the strength of these demos, Bell took them to meet the executives at Engine Room (a subsidiary of PBL (Packer) Group) and they were immediately signed to a production deal. To further develop their song writing skills, Bell connected them with several internationally acclaimed songwriters and producers including Clif Magness (who has written with Avril Lavigne), Billy Steinberg (Madonna, Cyndi Lauper), Max Martin (Britney Spears, Katy Perry, P!nk), Eric Nova, Dead Mono and Vince DeGiorgio, where they created a catalogue of over 50 songs.[not in citation given]
Meetings were then arranged with Warner Bros. Records in the USA. Seymour Stein and senior executives recognised that Bell had indeed discovered and developed a musical talent, signing them quickly to a recording contract with Warner Bros. Records/Sire America, for a reported sum of 2 million dollars.[not in citation given]
Regarding how they chose their name, Jess Origliasso stated: "The name is something we thought about for a short time and we wanted it to be a girl's name, but we didn't want it to be 'the Jesses.' We were very conscious of not wanting to make it a twin thing, because we don't think that's really cool." "We didn't want it to be called 'the Lisas,' either," singer Lisa Origliasso added. "So one day we saw the movie Heathers, and there's a line where Christian Slater asks, 'Are you a Heather?' and Winona Ryder's character [Veronica] answers, 'No, I'm a Veronica,' and so we went with that, because she was this kind of cool, unique chick with an attitude."
However, Archie Comics launched legal action against the group for trademark infringement in relation to the character Veronica Lodge, in an attempt to stop them from using the name. Archie comics had asked Warner Music Group to hand over all publicity rights and to pay US$200 million in damages. Of this amount $20 million was for damages and $180 million as a penalty against Warner. In a statement with The New York Times Michael I. Silberkleit, chairman of Archie Comics Publications, Inc. stated,
The importance is the image of Archie, which everybody knows is good, clean, wholesome stuff,[...] Preventing unauthorized use of the name will protect both the characters and customers who have paid for licensing rights[...]"
A settlement was reached that included a cross-promotion deal, including an appearance in an issue of Veronica Lodge's comic book. The issue (No. 167) featured a card with a code allowing a free download of their single "4ever" in MP3 form. A few months later, Archie and Friends (No. 100) featured The Archies meeting The Veronicas. The next issue of Archie and Friends (No. 101) also featured The Veronicas, with Archie as their biggest fan.
2005–2007: The Secret Life of... and American debut
The Veronicas performed at the 2005 NRL Grand Final days before their debut album, titled The Secret Life of..., was released in Australia on 17 October 2005, entering the ARIA Album charts at the position of No. 7. Since then, it has peaked at No. 2 and gone 4x Platinum. Due to the success of the album, five singles were released in Australia: "4ever", "Everything I'm Not", "When It All Falls Apart", "Revolution" and "Leave Me Alone".
The Secret Life of The Veronicas spent a year in the ARIA album charts without leaving the Top 40. In September 2006, the album was nominated for three ARIA awards including; "Best Pop Release", "Highest Selling Album" and "Best Breakthrough Album". They won "Best Pop Release" but lost the other two to other nominees. The girls also performed their 2nd single "Everything I'm Not" on the night.
The album was released in the US on 14 February 2006; it debuted at No. 133 on Billboard 200 and No. 3 on the Billboard Top Heatseekers chart. Only two singles were released in the United States off the album. A special DVD was released with the US version as a limited edition exclusive. The limited edition included two extra songs and videos, and was only available online. However, copies have been found to have been shipped to several stores in Australia as well. Other releases in the US include Sessions@AOL which features their songs "Heavily Broken" and "Revolution" live in the AOL studios, also released was The Veronicas: Mtv.com Live EP which also features live performances of their songs including a new song, titled "Stay".
The album has also had success in other countries such as New Zealand where it debuted at No. 5, No. 75 on the Dutch Album Charts and No. 11 in Belgium. Due to their chart success in Belgium, they won the award for Best International New Artist at the TMF Awards of 2006. "When It All Falls Apart" spent a record of 17 weeks of MTV Asia's Pop 10 Chart, in which 7 of them were at the number 1 spot. The song was recorded in Simlish and is featured in the Sims 2 expansion pack Seasons.
Lisa and Jessica are the faces of Choice Calvin Klein and Australian hair product company nu:u. Blender magazine included them in their list of hottest women in rock in 2006. The sisters sang the title song on the short-lived television show Related which had featured songs from their debut album. They appeared in an episode that aired 6 February 2006. In March 2006, their debut single "4ever" was featured in the Amanda Bynes comedy She's the Man. It was featured in the promotional television spots, the film itself and the soundtrack. Their song "Revolution" appeared in another Azaria Bynes film, "Sydney White", in 2007.
The girls also appeared on The Suite Life of Zack & Cody episode "The Suite Life Goes Hollywood" as guest stars and performed their song "Cry". The twins have also created a fashion line called "The Veronicas for Target" which was released in stores on 25 August 2007 in Australia.
On 2 December 2006, The Veronicas released a CD/DVD, titled Exposed... the Secret Life of The Veronicas in Australia which features live performances from their Australian 2006 Revolution Tour and a DVD featuring parts of the sisters' live performances throughout 2005–2006, including footage that had previously not been seen, and their music videos. The album debuted at No. 6 on the ARIA DVD Charts accrediting platinum in its first week. The second week it rose to its peak of No. 3 and was accredited Double Platinum.
2007–2009: Hook Me Up and worldwide expansion
Hook Me Up was released in Australia on 3 November 2007. The album debuted at number two on the Australian ARIA Albums Chart with sales of 9,531 copies in its first week, and was certified Gold. It has since gone 2x platinum. The album became the twenty-eighth-highest selling album in Australia for 2007. Hook Me Up was released in the UK on 12 October 2009 and has peaked at number thirty-five.
The lead single from the album, "Hook Me Up", was added to Australian radio on 27 August 2007, but was physically released on 22 September 2007. It debuted at number five, eventually reaching number one after seven weeks on the ARIA Singles Chart, making it their first number one hit in Australia.
"Untouched" was the first single to be released from their album in the United States, Canada, Europe and New Zealand. The song reached number 2 in Australia, eventually reaching platinum accreditation. The song became their first single to chart on the Billboard Hot 100 debuting at number sixty-two and eventually peaking at number seventeen making it their first top twenty hit in the United States. They became the first Australian artists to have a single certified Platinum in the U.S. with over 1,000,000 paid downloads. It was also their debut single in the UK, peaking at number eight and in Ireland peaking at number one, their first international number-one single
Their third and fourth singles, "This Love" and "Take Me on the Floor", were both top ten hits in Australia and were both certified Gold. "Take Me on the Floor" was released as their second single in the U.S. but only peaked at number eighty-one. On 11 October, their fifth single, "Popular", was released digitally in Australia. It has only gained heavy airplay and peaked at No. 11 on the Australian Airplay Chart.
Their debut single "4ever" was re-released as their second single in the UK and Ireland on 21 September 2009 and has peaked at number 17 in the UK and twenty in Ireland.
In support of the album, The Veronicas embarked on their third Australian tour, The Hook Me Up Tour, in 2007. The tour, which began on 30 November and concluded on 12 December, was held in eight major cities around Australia.
On 16 October 2008, The Veronicas announced their second tour for the album, Revenge Is Sweeter tour, which was their first tour to extend into New Zealand, United States, Canada, UK and Japan beginning on 13 February 2009 in Newcastle, Australia and ending on 25 September 2009 in Manchester, UK as well as a European promotional tour which included France, Germany and Italy. As part of their tour in Japan they released a two disc compilation album called The Veronicas Complete featuring all their songs from their first and second albums as well as three bonus tracks on 18 March 2009. In September 2008, the nominees for the 22nd annual ARIA Awards were announced, with The Veronicas receiving four nominations. Hook Me Up received two nominations for Best Pop Release and Highest Selling Album and "Untouched" and Hook Me Up (single) received a nomination for Highest Selling Single each. The Veronicas performed their hit single "Untouched" at the event, but left with no awards.
2010–present: "Lolita", "Love The Fall", third studio album You and Me and other musical experiments
Writing for their third studio album had begun in December 2009, and recording began in January 2010. The album, which cites influences by classical music, classical rock and pop genres, will be their first release in over three years. Jessica Origliasso stated that the album will be inspired by artists The Subways, The Dead Weather, Mazzy Star, Ladytron and Peaches. Lisa and Jessica Origliasso have described the album as "[...] a little different from [...] the last two records" and "[...] a pop record [with] different undertones."
Lending their vocals elsewhere, Lisa and Jessica also collaborated with Michael Paynter to record a song called "Love the Fall" for his homonymous EP. The song peaked at number nineteen on the ARIA Charts. They also revealed in February 2011 that they had recorded backing vocals for Cherie Currie's new album. Additionally The Veronicas recorded a cover version of the song "Grown-Up Christmas List", by singer Amy Grant, for the Christmas compilation album The Spirit of Christmas 2010.
Lisa also started a group called the Dead Cool Dropouts with her friend Tyler Bryant, mostly done using GarageBand on Mac. They have released an EP of songs, these songs are called: "Write You Off", "Green Eyes Make Me Blue", "Blame It On Me", "Shallow", "Playing For Keeps", "Ju Ju Ya Ya" and "Criminal Heart". In 2013 on Instagram Tyler Bryant and Lisa Veronica revealed that they were both in the studio working on some new music.
In February 2012, they announced that a release date for the album was "coming soon". LOM was tagged on their Twitter feeds as an important phrase on 15 May 2012. They also indicated the album was for sure coming in late 2012. Life On Mars was to be released in late 2012 but Warner Music has now pushed date back to 2013, this information was released by the Daily Telegraph on 2 September. On 2 June 2012, The Veronicas revealed the name of their new album would be Life On Mars (Working title was; 'The Awakening' and they played with various titles like Death On Mars and Skeleton), and that it would be released in September or October. The first single off the then promised album was titled "Lolita". The lyrics music video was released on 27 July 2012 and the official music video was released on 30 August.
Due to the fact of Label conflict ("Its not because they didn't like the record, its because they have been through 3 different CEO's and 4 different A&R, there has been no focus across the board for the label.") The Veronicas are in the process of many changes to the album. The release date was postponed and content and theme of the album is in the process of changing. The girls explained via a UStream that the album title could quite possibly change and that there are a few ideas for album title name change. The girls also explained that "Lolita" is not an official single promoting the new album "It was just a single release for our Australian fans, as its been such a long time since we have had anything new over there".
On October 26, 2013, The Veronicas announced via their official Facebook page that they had split from Warner Bros. Records.
On November 6, 2013, The Veronicas announced that their forthcoming third studio album will be called You and Me, with the album's lead single set to be released in 2014. Started a internet series discussing the last few years called "Did You Miss Me?" in March 2014. The album will be released through Sony Music Entertainment in 2014.
The Veronicas confirmed that the new single from the album "You and Me" will be released in June 2014.
In 2006, The Veronicas joined Steve Irwin's Wildlife Warriors Worldwide, a charity that deals with the protection of animals and their natural environments. The band was also featured in an Australian public service announcement campaign against music piracy targeting schools, labeled Australian Music In Tune. Other successful Australian artists included were Powderfinger, Jimmy Barnes and Silverchair.
Work for this charity has included a texting competition to reach two-thousand text messages in the hopes of raising one thousand dollars. In January 2009, it was announced Jess would pose nude for PETA after getting attention from a member of the organization.
Lisa also marched alongside Drew Barrymore, Pete Wentz, Janice Dickinson, and other celebrities in support of gay marriage in California at a May 2009 march in Los Angeles protesting the 26 May 2009 decision of the California Supreme Court ruling upholding Proposition 8. They also joined a "Wear it with Pride" campaign to reform same-sex laws in Australia for the 85 legislative changes made in 2010 to overturn discrimination against same-sex couples and their families. The campaign involved them wearing numbered T-shirts representing each legislative change. In 2010 Lisa and Jessica were honoured as Wildlife Warriors of the year for their efforts in publicizing animal protection and conservation on a worldwide scale.
Products and endorsements
The Veronicas range of endorsements have included Australian hair products Nu:U and were also chosen to be the faces of the autumn 2005 promotional campaign for Choice Calvin Klein range. In 2006 they entered into a co-marketing deal with shoe brand Keds for their first US tour. The deal included web promotions and in-store acoustic performances at selected stores. On 27 January 2010 they announced via Twitter that they had signed a deal with cosmetic brand Flirt!, a division of Estée Lauder, to be the faces of their "Rock-n-Rebel" fragrance. They became ambassadors for the fragrance with the deal to including a multi-million dollar promotion during mid-2010 which also included giving make-up tips via the Rock-n-Rebel website and judged a beauty contest where young women were asked to submit photos of their "ultimate rock star style".
On 25 August 2007, The Veronicas launched their self-titled fashion line at Target Miranda store and is available in stores around Australia. According to the girls the fashion line was created to reflect their style which had been sought after by their younger fans and what they would like to see younger girls wear. Aimed at seven-fourteen year old girls Lisa described the fashion line as "[...]punk princess, mixed with rock 'n' roll," and Jess described it as "[...] princess and cute." The colours used for their fashion line include black and white and also features cherries, pirate motifs and love heart details. The current clothing range includes day-wear and pyjamas.
Awards and nominations
- Revenge Is Sweeter tour (2009)
- The Veronicas- "Hook Me Up" MTV Iggy
- "Official Website: About". Archived from the original on 12 June 2007. Retrieved 30 June 2007.
- "The year of the Veronicas". The Sydney Morning Herald. September 18, 2006. Retrieved 22 October 2013.
- Montgomery, James; Paco, Matt. "The Veronicas". MTV.com. Retrieved 22 October 2013.
- Drever, Andrew (August 26, 2005). "Overarching action". The Age. Retrieved 22 October 2013.
- "Archie Comic Sues Warner Over Veronicas". Los Angeles Times. August 16, 2005. Retrieved 22 October 2013.
- Grossman, Jeff (September 4, 2005). "This Archie Comic Includes a Lawsuit". The New York Times. Retrieved 22 October 2013.
- Donovan, Patrick (December 9, 2005). "Smart, savvy, very classy". The Age. Retrieved 22 October 2013.
- "This December, mega-hot singing duo The Veronicas meet their namesake, Veronica Lodge!". Archive Comics. 28 Aug 2007. Archived from the original on 26 Sep 2013. Retrieved 22 October 2013.
- Archie Comics No. 100. The Veronicas Join With Archie comicbookresources.com. Retrieved 26 December 2009.
- Archie Comics No. 101. Archie And Friends No. 101 comicbookbin.com. Retrieved 26 December 2009.
- Halloran, Jessica (3 October 2005). "Stereotype fun: toys for boys and short skirts for girls". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 30 August 2011.
- Australian Charts The Secret Life Of... Charts Accessed 5 October 2008
- ARIAThe Secret Life Of... Accredations Accessed 5 October 2008
- Access-All-Areas The Veronicas nominated 3 ARIAs and goes 4 times Platinum!. Retrieved 5 October 2008.
- "2006: 19th Annual ARIA Awards". Aria Awards.com. Retrieved 22 July 2008.
- The Daily Telegraph ARIA or Angry: The Veronicas Accessed 5 October 2008
- Billboard.com The Veronicas Chart History on Billboard.com. Retrieved 5 October 2008.
- Sessions@AOL EP. AOL Sessions Live by The Veronicas Yahoo! Music. Retrieved 3 November 2009.
- Mtv.com Live EP. The Veronicas: Mtv.com Live EP celebcards.com. Retrieved 3 November 2009.
- The Secret Life Of... International Chart Positions. Australian-charts.com.
- EA Says That Hit Songs are Always in Season for the Sims[dead link]
- "Veronicas to hit the road.". Archived from the original on 5 November 2005. Retrieved 30 September 2005.
- Mathieson, Craig (31 March 2006). "Move Over Kylie: here come The Veronicas.". The Age (Melbourne). Retrieved 31 March 2006.
- "Hottest Women of...Rock!". Retrieved December 2006.
- "The Veronicas". Movies.nytimes.com.
- She's the Man Original Soundtrack. Amazon.com.
- "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" The Suite Life Goes Hollywood: Part 2 (2017)
- Lambert, Catherine; Melocco, Jen (13 June 2007). "The Veronicas hit Target". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 13 June 2007.
- The Veronicas[dead link]
- Exposed: The Secret Life Of The Veronicas: PG DVD/CD (CD/DVD)[dead link]
- ARIA Top 100 Chart Issue No. 876. Pandora.nla.gov.au (23 August 2006).
- Exposed Album Accredations. Aria.com.au.
- Sally Browne "The Veronicas take to the road with their new album". Herald Sun. Retrieved 13 November 2007.
- Cashmere, Paul, (12 November 2007). "Eagles Long Road Out of Eden Increases Sales in Australia". Undercover. Undercover Media Pty Ltd. Retrieved 13 November 2007.
- ARIA certifications – Albums 2008. Aria.com.au (31 December 2008).
- "ARIA Charts – End Of Year Charts – Top 100 Albums 2007". Australian Recording Industry Association. Retrieved 29 June 2008.
- The Veronicas Re-release Hook Me Up. Tommy2.net (8 May 2009).
- Hook Me Up UK charts. Chart Stats – Veronicas – Hook Me Up ChartStats.com. Retrieved 1 November 2009.
- Hook Me Up Chart Run. Australian-charts.com.
- untouched chart run. Australian-charts.com.
- ARIA Singles Certifications of 2008. Aria.com.au (31 December 2008).
- The Billboard Hot 100 – The Veronicas Untouched[dead link]
- The Veronicas Hot 100 peaks. Billboard.com (8 December 2012).
- Billboard Hot 100 Singles Chart. Billboard.com (8 December 2012).
- Cashmere, Paul. (26 February 2009) The Veronicas, One Million Americans Touched By Untouched. Undercover.com.au.
- The Veronicas – 4ever – Music Charts. Acharts.us (1 April 2007).
- This Love Chart run. Australian-charts.com.
- Artist Chart History – The Veronicas
- "Australian Music Report Weekly Hot 100". Aumreport.com. Retrieved 31 August 2010.
- The Veronicas – 4ever – Music Charts. Acharts.us (2 May 2005).
- The Hook Me Up Tour. Frontiertouring.com.au.
- Revenge is Sweeter Tour. Veronica twins set to enjoy sweet revenge Courier Mail. Retrieved 16 October 2008.
- Revenge is Sweeter Tour Dates. The Veronicas / Metro Station Australian tour Kill Your Stereo. Retrieved 16 October 2008.
- Revenge is Sweeter Tour NZ. The Veronicas to Tour NZ with P-Money Generation Q. Retrieved 18 November 2008.
- The Veronicas reveal 'Revenge Is Sweeter' dates[dead link]
- The Veronicas Tour Dates and Concert Tickets Information on. Tourtracker.com.
- THE VERONICAS ARE COMING TO JAPAN![dead link]
- The Veronicas Hit The UK!. Karinski.net.
- The Veronias Complete Japan DOUBLE CD. Eil.com.
- Cashmere, Tim. (10 September 2008) 2008 ARIA Awards Nominees Announced... And Here They Are!. Undercover.com.au.
- HI CUTE KIDS[dead link]
- "The Veronicas start work on third album". Daily Star. 3 December 2011. Retrieved 21 February 2011.
- Third studio album. First day of writing for the third record today Twitter. Retrieved 2 February 2010.
- Third studio album. The Veronicas Begin Writing Third Album, Plot Side Project popdirt.com. Retrieved 2 February 2010.
- Third studio album. The Veronicas Give New Album Update angryape.com. Retrieved 2 February 2010.
- Moran, Jonathon (20 February 2011). "Popping to different tune". The Daily Telegraph. Australia. Retrieved 21 February 2011.
- Cashmere, Paul (13 September 2010). "Michael Paynter Thanks The Veronicas For Lifting His Profile". Undercover.fm. Retrieved 21 February 2011.
- "Discography Michael Paynter". australian-charts.com. Hung Medien. Retrieved 2 September 2011.
-  The Veroncas Official Site
- "The Spirit Of Christmas 2010 – Apple". iTunes Store. Retrieved 9 February 2011.
-  Outside source with musical evidence and links to sources of these songs
-  The Band Tumblr
- "Third Album Release Dates Coming Soon!". LoveTheVeronicas.com (29 February 2012).
- Moran, Jonathon. (2 September 2012) "Veronicas Lisa and Jess rocket to new heights". The Daily Telegraph (Australia).
- "Video: The Veronicas Return". Video.perthnow.com.au (2 June 2012).
- Twitter / LoveTheVs: The Veronicas new single 'Lolita'. Twitter.com.
- "We are Jessica & Lisa Marie, Australian twin sister ARIA-winning group The Veronicas, currently putting the finishing touches on our 3rd studio album in LA. Ask US Anything!". Reddit.com. 31 March 2013. Retrieved 16 June 2013.
- "The Veronicas Split From Label, Prep Independent Release For February 2014". Facebook.com. 26 October 2013. Retrieved 9 November 2013.
- "The Veronica's Record Company Split". 2dayfm.com.au/. 7 November 2013. Retrieved 9 November 2013.
- Wildlife Warriors – The Veronicas Are saving the animals, with a little help from Steve Irwin. Wildlifewarriors.org.au.
- "Labelled with love". The Age (Melbourne). 20 June 2008.
- The Veronicas Text Challenge[dead link]
- Veronicas twin Jess Origliasso to bare all for PETA shoot. News.com.au (26 January 2009).
- Jody Thompson. "Kelly Osbourne, Drew Barrymore and more celebs join rally to protest at California gay marriage ban – see pics". Daily Mirror. Retrieved 31 August 2010.
- Jonathon Moran. NatBass sings for gay marriage Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 2 February 2010.
- Furler, Mark (1 April 2010). "Australia Zoo celebrates its 40th". Sunshine Coast Daily (APN News & Media). Retrieved 3 June 2010.
- Nu:U endorsement. Glam Look For The Veronicas popdirt.com. Retrieved 4 December 2009.
- Calvin Klein Choice. In concert: The Veronicas kelowna.com. Retrieved 4 December 2009.
- Keds announcement. Keds Goes on the Road With Pop-Rock Group 'The Veronicas' top40-charts.com. Retrieved 4 December 2009.
- Marissa Moshell. The Veronicas Present Rock-n-Rebel fashionindie.com. Retrieved 2 February 2010.
- Lauren Murdoch-Smith. Beauty Spot: Get rocking! Grazia. Retrieved 2 February 2010.
- AAA. The Veronicas to front for Estee Lauder AccessAllAreas.net.au. Retrieved 2 February 2010.
- Perez Hilton. The Veronicas Want You To Smell Good CocoPerez.com. Retrieved 2 February 2010.
- Cleo. The Veronicas for Estee Lauder Cleo Magazine. Retrieved 2 February 2010.
- News.com.au article about fashion line. The Veronicas Target check-out chic News.com.au. Retrieved 4 December 2009.
- Daily Telegraph article about fashion line. The Veronicas hit Target DailyTelegraph.com.au. Retrieved 4 December 2009.
- Herald Sun article about fashion line. Fashion that really rocks News.com.au. Retrieved 4 December 2009.
- Official website. The Veronicas Target.com.au. Retrieved 4 December 2009.
The veronicas also guest starred on an episode of The Suite life of Zack and Cody.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to The Veronicas.|