The Very Best of Bonnie Tyler (1981)
|The Very Best of Bonnie Tyler|
|Compilation album by Bonnie Tyler|
The Very Best of Bonnie Tyler is a compilation album by Bonnie Tyler.
This album is cited to have been released in 1981, the same year as her fourth studio album, Goodbye to the Island. Thus, it doesn't contain any of her later material with Jim Steinman or others. It does, however, include staples like "The World Starts Tonight", "It's a Heartache", and "Lost in France", plus 13 additional tracks.
The album was released by RCA Germany and was not released internationally. The album is thus hard to find today outside of Europe.
- All tracks by Ronnie Scott and Steve Wolfe unless otherwise noted.
- Lost in France
- More Than a Lover
- Hey Love [It's a Feelin']
- It's a Heartache
- If I Sing You a Love Song
- Here Am I
- Louisiana Rain (Tom Petty)
- What a Way to Treat My Heart
- My Guns Are Loaded
- (The World Is Full of) Married Men (Dominic Bugatti, Musker)
- Goodbye to the Island
- Sitting on the Edge of the Ocean
- I Believe in Your Sweet Love
- I'm Just a Woman
- We Danced on the Ceiling
- Tracks 1-2 from the 1977 album The World Starts Tonight
- Tracks 3-7 from the 1978 album It's a Heartache
- Tracks 8-10 from the 1979 album Diamond Cut
- Tracks 12-16 from the 1981 album Goodbye to the Island