The Vulture Wally
|The Vulture Wally|
|Directed by||Ewald André Dupont|
|Produced by||Hanns Lippmann
|Written by||Wilhelmine von Hillern (novel)
Ewald André Dupont
|Music by||Giuseppe Becce
|12 September 1921|
The Vulture Wally (German: Die Geier-Wally) is a 1921 German silent drama film directed by Ewald André Dupont and starring Albert Steinrück, Henny Porten and William Dieterle. The film is a bergfilm based on a novel by Wilhelmine von Hillern. It is a melodrama set in the Alps, and was one of Dupont's most successful films of the early 1920s.
- Albert Steinrück as Stromminger, der Höchstbauer
- Henny Porten as Wally, Seine Tochter
- William Dieterle as Der Bären-Joseph
- Eugen Klöpferas Der Gellner-Vincenz
- Elise Zachow-Vallentin as Luckard
- Marie Grimm-Einödshofer as Die Obermagd
- Julius Brandt as Klettenmeyer
- Wilhelm Diegelmann as Roferbauer sen.
- Gerd Fricke as Roferbauer jun.
- Grete Diercks as Afra
- Bergfelder & Cargnelli p.28
- Bergfelder, Tim & Cargnelli, Christian. Destination London: German-speaking emigrés and British cinema, 1925-1950. Berghahn Books, 2008.
|This 1920s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a German silent film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|