War over Water
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The War over Water)
War over Water usually means Water conflict. It may also refer to the following:
- War over Water (Bolivia) - also known as the 2000 Cochabamba protests
- War over Water (Jordan river) - tensions between Israel and the Arab League in late 1960s over water supply from Jordan river basin
- California Water Wars - were a series of conflicts between the city of Los Angeles, farmers and ranchers in the Owens Valley of Eastern California, and environmentalists
- Water wars in Florida
- Tri-state water dispute - is a water use conflict between the states of Georgia, Alabama, and Florida over the Apalachicola-Chattahoochee-Flint River Basin and the Alabama-Coosa-Tallapoosa River Basin
- The Water War - is a documentary movie about the Water conflict in Mozambique
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title War over Water.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.