From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Way (church))
The Way may refer
- The Way or "Tao" of Taoism
- The Way, or Dō, of any number of spiritual and martial disciplines stemming from Japanese culture.
- The Way of the Buddha Dharma, or Buddhism
- The Way of Shinto
- An early term for early Christianity, found in the Book of Acts
- see also The Two Ways in the Didache)
- The Way of the Cross, a Catholic devotion to the Passion of Christ.
- Dokai (Japanese: 道会, "Society of The Way"), a Japanese Christian movement founded by Matsumura Kaiseki in 1907
- The Way, a Christian denomination founded by Victor Paul Wierwille in 1942.
- The Way of Madonna Della Strada
- A term used for the Two by Twos church, commonly known as The Way, Meetings, Workers and Friends, Cooneyites or The Truth
- The Way (band), a Christian country-rock band of the early 1970s, part of the Jesus Movement
- "The Way" (Fastball song), a 1998 song released by Fastball
- "The Way" (Daniel Bedingfield song), a 2005 single from Daniel Bedingfield
- "The Way" (Ariana Grande song), a 2013 song by Ariana Grande
- "The Way" (Galleon song), a 2002 song by Galleon
- "The Way (Put Your Hand in My Hand)", a 2003 single by Divine Inspiration
- "The Way/Solitaire", a 2004 single by Clay Aiken
- The Way (book), a 1939 book on Catholic spirituality, written by Josemaría Escrivá de Balaguer
- The Way (Greg Bear) is a fictional universe concerning several novels by Greg Bear
- The Way (film), a 2010 film starring Martin Sheen and directed by Emilio Estevez
- "The Way" (sculpture), a 1980 sculpture by Alexander Liberman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.