The Way I Am (Billy Preston album)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Way I Am|
|Studio album by Billy Preston|
|Released||10 November 1981|
|Producer||Billy Preston, David Shire, David Paich, Bob Esty, Hal Davis, Berry Gordy Jr., Paul Jabara, Marty Paich & Arthur Wright|
|Billy Preston chronology|
The Way I Am is the fourteenth studio album by Billy Preston, released in 1981.
- "Hope" (Bob Esty, Paul Jabara) – 3:19
- "Good Life Boogie" (Preston) – 4:17
- "Keep On Truckin" (Frank Wilson, Leonard Caston, Jr., Anita Poree) – 4:25
- "A Change Is Gonna Come" (Sam Cooke) – 3:57
- "Lay Your Feelings On Me" (Kay & Helen Lewis) – 4:20
- "I Won't Mistreat Your Love" (Preston, Bruce Fisher) – 3:57
- "Baby I'm Yours" (Van McCoy) – 3:18
- "Until Then" (Preston, Jesse Kirkland, Joe Greene) – 3:34
- "The Way I Am" (David Paich) – 4:55
- Billy Preston: Piano, keyboards, Hammond organ, vocals.
- Bobby Kimball: Backing vocals.
- Steve Lukather: Guitars.
- David Paich: Keyboard, piano.
- David Hungate: Bass guitar.
- Steve Porcaro: Keyboards.
- Jeff Porcaro: Drums.
- Ollie Brown: Drums
- William Bryant: Keyboards
- Dave Budimir: Synthesizer
- Reginald Burke: Keyboards
- Nathan East: Bass
- Charles Fearing: Guitar
- James Gadson: Drums
- Marlo Henderson: Guitar
- Paul Jackson, Jr.: Guitar
- Abraham Laboriel: Bass
- Mike Lang: Keyboards
- Reggie McBride: Bass
- Greg Poree: Guitar
- Melvin "Wah Wah" Ragin: Guitar
- Red Rhodes: Guitar
- Herman Riley: Saxophone
- David Shire: Keyboards
- Rick Shlosser: Drums
- Syreeta Wright: Backing Vocals
- Trevor Veitch: Guitar
- David T. Walker: Guitar
- Freddie "Ready Freddie" Washington: Bass
- Eddie Watkins: Bass
- Nathan Watts: Bass
- Arthur Wright: Guitar
- Oma Drake: Backing vocals.
- Mona Lisa Young: Backing vocals.
- Terry Young: Backing vocals.
- Michael Reed: Backing vocals.
- Joe Greene: Backing vocals.
- Jesse Kirkland: Backing vocals.
- Stephanie Spruill: Backing vocals.
- Julia Waters Tillman: Backing vocals.
- Maxine Waters Wiliiard: Backing vocals.
- Oren Waters: Backing vocals.
|This 1980s R&B/soul album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|