The Well of Stars
The Well of Stars features the same universe and the same characters as the earlier novel Marrow. In The Well of Stars, the ship is entering a dark nebula, dubbed the Ink Well, which turns out to be inhabited by an intelligent and hostile entity which calls itself "polyponds". The ship fights for its existence, while at the same time it is suggested that the enemies of the ship's creators are in pursuit.
- French: "Un puits dans les étoiles" Bragelonne, 2007
- Science Fiction Book Reviews
- Audio review and discussion of The Well of Stars at The Science Fiction Book Review Podcast
- Short review in the New York Times Retrieved 2009-10-19
- Short review in Analog Science Fiction Retrieved 2009-10-20
|This article about a 2000s science fiction novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|