The Whiskey Ain't Workin'
|"The Whiskey Ain't Workin'"|
|Single by Travis Tritt and Marty Stuart|
|from the album It's All About To Change|
|Released||November 11, 1991|
|Travis Tritt singles chronology|
"The Whiskey Ain't Workin'" is a song recorded by American country music artists Travis Tritt and Marty Stuart. It was released in November 1991 as the third single from Tritt's album It's All About to Change. It peaked at number 2 on the Billboard country music chart in the United States, and at number 4 on the country singles chart in Canada. The song was written by Stuart and Ronny Scaife.
Compiled from liner notes.
- Richard Bennett — electric guitar
- Mike Brignardello — bass guitar
- Larry Byrom — acoustic guitar
- Terry Crisp — steel guitar
- Stuart Duncan — fiddle
- Dennis Locorriere — background vocals
- Tim Passmore — background vocals
- Matt Rollings — piano
- Jim Ruggiere — harmonica
- Marty Stuart — electric guitar solo, lead and background vocals
- Travis Tritt — lead vocals
- Steve Turner — drums
- Billy Joe Walker, Jr. — electric guitar
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||4|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||2|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||48|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||55|
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 353.
- It's All About to Change (CD booklet). Travis Tritt. Warner Bros. Records. 1991. 26589.
- "RPM Country Tracks." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. February 22, 1992. Retrieved August 15, 2013.
- "Travis Tritt Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Travis Tritt.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1992". RPM. December 19, 1992. Retrieved August 15, 2013.
- "Best of 1992: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1992. Retrieved August 15, 2013.
|This 1990s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|