White dragon (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The White Dragon)
A white dragon is a symbol associated in Welsh mythology with the Anglo-saxons.
White Dragon or The White Dragon may also refer to:
- The White Dragon (novel), a science fiction novel by American-Irish author Anne McCaffrey
- The White Dragon (film), a 2004 Hong Kong wuxia comedy film directed by Wilson Yip
- White Dragon Park and White Dragon Lake, in Nanning, China
- White Dragon River, a river in Gansu and Sichuan, China
- White Dragon Horse, a white dragon that turned into a steed in the novel Journey to the West
- Russel "White Dragon" Turner, a character in the New Zealand soap opera Shortland Street
- White Dragon (comics), one of two characters in Marvel Comics
- White dragon (Dungeons & Dragons), a type of dragon in the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title White dragon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.