From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Wild Geese (novel))
|Look up wild geese in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wild Geese may refer to:
- Wild Geese (birds), birds with a wide range in the Old World
- Wild Geese (soldiers), Irish soldiers who served in European armies after being exiled from Ireland
- The Wild Geese Memorial erected at Rockingham, Western Australia to commemorate the Catalpa rescue of Fenian prisoners
- Wild Geese (song), a war poem by Walter Flex, a later song is popular in airborne units
- Wild Geese, a 1986 poem by Mary Oliver
- The Wild Geese (Mori novel), a 1911 Japanese novel written by Mori Ogai
- Wild Geese (novel), a 1925 Canadian novel (by Martha Ostenso)
- The Wild Geese (Carney novel), a novel written by Daniel Carney
- The Wild Geese, a 1978 British mercenary war film based on Carney's novel
- Wild Geese II, a 1985 sequel to the above
- Code Name: Wild Geese a 1980 Italian mercenary war film
- Wild Geese (video ballad), a 2006 English video ballad
- Wild Geese, the name of Rize and Sharo's rabbit from Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka?
- Wild Geese GAA
- London Irish Amateur, also called London Irish Wild Geese
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.