The Witch's Tales (magazine)
The Witch's Tales was a pulp magazine which published two issues in November and December 1936. It was published by The Carwood Publishing Co., and edited by Tom Chadburn. It was a companion to a radio program, also called The Witch's Tales, which had begun broadcasting in May 1931. With the exception of the lead story in each issue, it is thought that almost all the stories were reprints, though in some cases the original publication has not been determined. Contributors included George Daulton, Wardon Allan Curtis, and John C. Haywood.
- Mike Ashley & Frank H. Parnell, "The Witch's Tales", in Tymn & Ashley, Science Fiction, Fantasy and Weird Fiction Magazines, pp. 742–743.
- Ashley, Mike (2000). The Time Machines:The Story of the Science-Fiction Pulp Magazines from the beginning to 1950. Liverpool: Liverpool University Press. ISBN 0-85323-865-0.
- Ashley, Mike (2005). Transformations:The Story of the Science-Fiction Magazines from 1950 to 1970. Liverpool: Liverpool University Press. ISBN 0-85323-779-4.
- Clute, John; Grant, John (1997). The Encyclopedia of Fantasy. New York: St. Martin's Press, Inc. ISBN 0-312-15897-1.
- Clute, John; Nicholls, Peter (1993). The Encyclopedia of Science Fiction. New York: St. Martin's Press, Inc. ISBN 0-312-09618-6.
- Tymn, Marshall B.; Ashley, Mike (1985). Science Fiction, Fantasy and Weird Fiction Magazines. Westport, CT: Greenwood Press. ISBN 0-313-21221-X.