The World Qoroltai of the Bashkirs
The World Qoroltai of the Bashkirs (The World Kurultai of the Bashkirs) (Bashkir: Бөтә донъя башҡорттары ҡоролтайы (конгресы)) — ternational Union of Public Organizations, designed to meet the challenges of unification, ethnic and cultural development and renewal Bashkirs. Headquartered in Bashkortostan in Ufa.
- Upholding the cultural identity of the Bashkirs in conditions of increasing globalization
- Maintaining and enhancing the quality of teaching of the Bashkir language
- Countering attempts to distort the history of the Bashkir people and the role of prominent figures
- Spiritual and moral and patriotic education of youth
- Adapting to the established multi-ethnic society representatives of the people, who had not previously inhabited Bashkortostan
- Development of international cooperation in the sphere of national policy
Tradition Bashkirs collect kurultay or iyiyn for self-government, discuss the most important issues and solutions to pressing problems is rooted in the deep past. Documented known that Kurultai were still in the years 1556-1557., When the question of voluntary inclusion of Bashkortostan in Russia. After the agreement on the conditions of entry into Russia, its results have been approved by iyiyn birth.
The measures undertaken
- Days Bashkir kutsltury in cities and regions of Russia and the world.
- Konkurss "A sober Village"